FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
is this the quest about the stuff your suppose to get from the Box ghost guy?
I got the box from the ghost in the shop in the mall.

My only quest literally says "Wish you the best?" then I hover over it and it says "now to get some equipment from the lab."

I have no other open quests.

I can't find any equipment in any lab anywhere

Reactions: twintails1

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Is there supposed to be a prompt in attempting to ask Desiree out to the ball? I did the cutscene to get my suit, hurry home, but all I see are the standard commands for her. Am I missing something?

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
I love this game, but for some reason "The Secret Gift" is glitched. I bought the items, but I can't give them to Maddie. I've seen a youtube playthrough, but no matter how often I enter the Living Room, the scene won't play. What am I doing wrong, please?

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
New Patreon post talking about big plans in store for AP:

Reactions: PugWug

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Can someone explain what it means by Ep 7 season 2 when u want to pick someone other than madelline or sam?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I have enjoyed this update. I am amused to note that the Maddie route entirely includes the Sam route, making it strictly superior unless you aren't into hot momcest.

I do wish Ember was one of the ghosts we could ask Desiree about, though, once we suspect she's a ghost.

Minor issues to report: When dressing up Desiree, the box that recommends against clicking too fast refuses to go away, and checking the "nude" box causes the game to forget what you had dressed her in, reverting her to default outfit when unchecking the "nude" box.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes