sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ach just did a Desiree focused speedrun to to figure out what was going on but Sexy beat me to it. Yup after you've bought all the clothing options just do as Sexy says at the end of Ep7 and it should trigger over 2 or 3 ingame days.
You don't need to do a Desiree-specific run for those scenes, IIRC. I got them while focusing on Sam

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Socialsceptic

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
You don't need to do a Desiree-specific run for those scenes, IIRC. I got them while focusing on Sam
I loaded a Sam arc save from the current version of the game but the Desiree event refused to trigger for me but can get it to trigger for a Desiree arc save. I think it must be connected to the Desiree Ep7 Orgone quest.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sexypeanut

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Thanks so much, to both of you! I finally completed all the scenes! I chose my Desiree focused file just to be sure. And once I put the slave Leia outfit on her she popped in that very night.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Socialsceptic

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
Thanks so much, to both of you!
Your very welcome.

I'm playing Maddie centric, can't get the Desiree scenes to trigger despite dressing her in slave Leia. Am I missing something?
With everything that has been discussed over the last page worth of posts I think the method to getting the last Desiree scenes is to choose the Desiree Ep 7 orgone quest, buy clothes at Abyss, dress Desiree in slave Leia outfit, use the sexual favors from Desiree in the Fenton thermos. repeat over a few days untill the event triggers.

Reactions: Gilfhunter

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
why is there no version on the title? It's really hard to keep track if it's being updated if neither the changelog nor title gets updated..

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
holy shit, it's almost febuary. that means we'll be getting an actual update for this soon. Who's next anyway, Jazz?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
What i'm hoping for with Spectra is, a corruptuon into her loyal student/pet/slave path. She is a gloriously sexy babe that ghost.

Reactions: Xypher

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Jazz and Spectra are the main focuses of the next update, IIRC
I'm really looking forward to this, I hope there'll be some fun interaction between Spectra and Desiree - both as two ghosts and because I can bet Spectra's going to try something silly with Desiree that she'd end up regretting.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Even if I barely watched the original I love this game, the H-content, the pacing and the protagonist is actually endearing.

unfortunately the release is incredibly slow. Any of you know some games that might answer to these beats?

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes