Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Redux-Bugfix is the latest version right? I can't get the HealthJuice cheat to work at all, strange as all the rest of them work fine.

Zwetex

Nov 7, 2020
Cheat codes for 0.8.1

cheat_code_maserCode = "GhostZone"
cheat_code_all_scenes = "PervyVision"
cheat_code_orgone_100 = "Strong_Billy"
cheat_code_LevelUp = "Level_20"
cheat_code_money_500 = "FiveSmackers"
cheat_code_collectables = "Better_INVT"
cheat_code_desiree_outfits = "Mean_Green"

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Cheat codes for 0.8.1

cheat_code_maserCode = "GhostZone"
cheat_code_all_scenes = "PervyVision"
cheat_code_orgone_100 = "Strong_Billy"
cheat_code_LevelUp = "Level_20"
cheat_code_money_500 = "FiveSmackers"
cheat_code_collectables = "Better_INVT"
cheat_code_desiree_outfits = "Mean_Green"
Lol 0.8.1 isn't released yet. Redux Update was never the 0.8.1 Version.

firwirrung

Sep 9, 2019
Really enjoyed playing this through, still need to go back and do some of the side girls. My only complaint honestly is the tiny font in the "spookchat" on Danny's phone. Has anyone told the devs they used a font size for ants?

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
Team Bieno went full scam mode we can be lucky if this (non anymore) parody game gets yearly updates.
Pepe may be right however I see no evidence to support this theory as of now, team beano has released updates consistantly within their stated release windows. The only major differance since the last release is that this forum is no longer recieving up to date information from the devs due the shitstorm that followed the introduction of a new artist. I don't really know how it is not a parody, I believe Pepe is making some objection to the newer art however so long as the content produced runs along theme lines that mirror the origanal tv show it is still a parody. As we are no longer getting current information, I think a february update was a best guess, here is hoping we get some content soon.

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Pepe may be right however I see no evidence to support this theory as of now, team beano has released updates consistantly within their stated release windows. The only major differance since the last release is that this forum is no longer recieving up to date information from the devs due the shitstorm that followed the introduction of a new artist. I don't really know how it is not a parody, I believe Pepe is making some objection to the newer art however so long as the content produced runs along theme lines that mirror the origanal tv show it is still a parody. As we are no longer getting current information, I think a february update was a best guess, here is hoping we get some content soon.
1 update a year is total scam, no way they need so long for so less yeah now someone will defend them with "but they work on another game", that was a bad decision to begin with, should had focused on one game complete it and then work on the next, also the artist of Breeding Farm is not the same as AP and as we know the bottleneck for handdrawn stuff is the art so i don't see how it justifies such intervals.
Anime style doesn't fit cartoon characters, the face is important to recognize the characters sure the signature outfits aswell but with this new art style it doesn't look like a parody game anymore, GZone's art was the perfect solution but TB hired another artist in the middle of the development which was very weird.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
1 update a year is total scam, no way they need so long for so less yeah now someone will defend them with "but they work on another game", that was a bad decision to begin with, should had focused on one game complete it and then work on the next, also the artist of Breeding Farm is not the same as AP and as we know the bottleneck for handdrawn stuff is the art so i don't see how it justifies such intervals.
Anime style doesn't fit cartoon characters, the face is important to recognize the characters sure the signature outfits aswell but with this new art style it doesn't look like a parody game anymore, GZone's art was the perfect solution but TB hired another artist in the middle of the development which was very weird.
They GZone and TB may have had a falling out so TB hired another artist who obviously cannot get the job done.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes