mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Public 0.9.3 version is up!

It's a known bug. You have to load a previous save and get enough money before trying to buy them for the first time

Not yet, but I believe it'll happen in the next update

Yep
so whats up with this new party mechanic?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone know if there are any mods in the work to allow the player to experience all the scenes in one playthrough? With the redux, I thought there were going to be changes. (Like the forced o-zone power up with Sam. and not being able to two choose 2 yourself)

Jun 1, 2018
I restarted the game from the start. I'm now at the quest a nightmare called ember and have to visit the bus stop. However, I can't click the bus stop. It does not even glow when I hover over it like the other locations. Any suggestions?

Edit: never mind I'm a retard. I used the search function to figure out you need to go to the park and then click the bus stop on the left. Sorry.

Jun 1, 2018
I've played till episode 8. How do I send pictures of (paulina and star) from the gym to inviso-bill? I can't seem to progress further on that path. I picked desire for the dance and turned the prank around on star. Am I locked in from their paths?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I've played till episode 8. How do I send pictures of (paulina and star) from the gym to inviso-bill? I can't seem to progress further on that path. I picked desire for the dance and turned the prank around on star. Am I locked in from their paths?
The gym activity has no further developments to date. Also, how would you send the pics to Inviso-Bill when YOU'RE Inviso-Bill? :p

Last edited:
Reactions: dokodesuka

xtkrzx

Jul 5, 2022
Playing 0.9.3 right now; none of the cheats seem to work in this update. Entering them seems to have no effect whatsoever.

marklar20

Mar 27, 2019
I restarted the game from the start. I'm now at the quest a nightmare called ember and have to visit the bus stop. However, I can't click the bus stop. It does not even glow when I hover over it like the other locations. Any suggestions?

Edit: never mind I'm a retard. I used the search function to figure out you need to go to the park and then click the bus stop on the left. Sorry.
In the 0.7.x version you had to click on bus stop sign on the map.
But this was changed in the redux version, and since then the bus stop is not clickable.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes