gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Has anyone gotten the nightly visits from Desiree to work in recent releases? I've restarted three times, done all the things that worked to get it in the older versions - Leia outfit, dance date, have her be orgone donor 2 - and still nothing. Am I right in thinking its still bugged or am I still missing something?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Has anyone gotten the nightly visits from Desiree to work in recent releases? I've restarted three times, done all the things that worked to get it in the older versions - Leia outfit, dance date, have her be orgone donor 2 - and still nothing. Am I right in thinking its still bugged or am I still missing something?
They're bugged. You need to get the Redux version to get to see them

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
how is it i cant replay scenes? am i missing something? or you need to finish the gam,e first

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
my old save had an error so i made a new save, starting from the beginning but now on episode 6 at vlades place i cant continue the story, because i keep getting errors, and its really annoying. why is this happening.
several of the image files do not match the script names. There are spaces in the image file names, but not in the script that calls them. You can work around it by extracting the images and renaming them to match the script but its a pain in the ass.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
i still haven't been able to get Maddie's titjob. I see her doing yoga, go out and return when it's evening and nothing in the livingroom. Am I missing something?
i went outside at night and then went back inside. Nighttime, livingroom. I think you have to come in from outside, not down from your bedroom.

Reactions: Barkin 10

Mashinav1

Jan 23, 2020
label Episode_8.stage_195_school_hallway_morning_wild_school:

$ scene_setup("schoolmainhall")
pause 0.01

play music "music/Day and Night/Spooked.ogg" fadein 2.0 fadeout 1.0
danny f offscreen at_player rise talk_displeased "You've {i}got{/i} to be kidding me."

show sam top_slutty bottom_slutty bands_2 nostockings hair_slutty towards neutral smile at transform_RightOfCenter
show tucker gagged towards wondering at transform_RightExtreme
with dissolve
(game freze here)
pyton fuck up

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
QUEST: Psycho Analysis: 29. Looks like Penelope needs some more time, guess I will just do what I want for now...

What I have to do now...???

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
QUEST: Psycho Analysis: 29. Looks like Penelope needs some more time, guess I will just do what I want for now...

What I have to do now...???
Just like it says, do whatever you want for now, wait until there's a change. For example go make money at the fast food, sleep, rinse repeat. Or just sleep.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daastaan007
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes