gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for this , any way to unlock all scenes on the computer like in the previous versions?
In Danny's room, click on the computer and in the Amity Park app type PartyTime. This'll unlock all scenes in the replay section of the main menu. And if you want to unlock the alternate background, bang Maddie in game - its a good pic, so in my mind it counts.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
3. The game has had several re-writes and removed scenes, which isn't neccecarly a bad thing. But does stick out. Such as how Paulina's story originally had her doing gloryhole stuff for money. Which honeslty was a weird, but not bad direction for her. But it's worth noting some scenes have been removed as they changed their mind on the direction. Honeslty i'm woundering if NTR was going to be a thing in this game...
I absolutely can't stand when devs do this. Will never support any dev that pulls back content, especially for shitty reasons like pressure from kink shamers. Imagine being a paying supporter and the dev actively removes content(that you might have actually liked). Such a shame they are trying to appeal to harem purist and can't really bring the game in more diverse and interesting directions because even when ntr is optional and avoidable, they will screech.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I absolutely can't stand when devs do this. Will never support any dev that pulls back content, especially for shitty reasons like pressure from kink shamers. Imagine being a paying supporter and the dev actively removes content(that you might have actually liked). Such a shame they are trying to appeal to harem purist and can't really bring the game in more diverse and interesting directions because even when ntr is optional and avoidable, they will screech.
They removed it because they didn't like it. Not because of pressure from anyone.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
They removed it because they didn't like it. Not because of pressure from anyone.
And why didn't they like it exactly?? Its painfully obvious if it was NTR that they were afraid of loosing goodwill with the harem purists. There literally is no excuse for removing CG content UNLESS its for remaking it and improving it.

• Angry
Reactions: NotSoTasty

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And why didn't they like it exactly?? Its painfully obvious if it was NTR that they were afraid of loosing goodwill with the harem purists. There literally is no excuse for removing CG content UNLESS its for remaking it and improving it.
IIRC, they just didn't think it fit what they wanted to do with her.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
IIRC, they just didn't think it fit what they wanted to do with her.
That is a cookie-cutter excuse. Let me guess, you can't even find this CG in extra or any other section of the game, right? There is no valid reason for completely removal of CG unless it pissed some people off and that is exactly what happened here. They caved in to the pressure out of fear of loosing supporters because a vocal minority screeched ntr.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That is a cookie-cutter excuse. Let me guess, you can't even find this CG in extra or any other section of the game, right? There is no valid reason for completely removal of CG unless it pissed some people off and that is exactly what happened here. They caved in to the pressure out of fear of loosing supporters because a vocal minority screeched ntr.
I am not on their team, I am not a mind reader, and it was fucking years ago, I don't know what was in their heads, and neither do you, so no need to be a dick. If they didn't want to draw that stuff, it's not on you to judge.

And, no, I DO still have the old version. It was removed, because they didn't want to do that, and leaving it in there, is a waste of space. There was barely anything there to start with, anyway.

Now take your fucking attitude, and cram it in your pie hole.

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
In Danny's room, click on the computer and in the Amity Park app type PartyTime. This'll unlock all scenes in the replay section of the main menu. And if you want to unlock the alternate background, bang Maddie in game - its a good pic, so in my mind it counts.
This cheat code doesn't work

jackspamerhands

Oct 9, 2022
A background so nice I honestly wish I could make it my desktop.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
A background so nice I honestly wish I could make it my desktop.
main_menu2.jpg
Through the magic of unren, so you hath wished it, so it shall be... a possibility!

How can I unlock hard and brutal mode in battle simulator?
If I remember right, just spam using it until it stops letting you and those modes will unlock on their own later in game.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
No set date, only ETA given was some point this month from the post on Patreon on New Year's Eve. They also sent out the download keys to their various level patrons, so that's a good sign of it being accurate if not a little vague.
What happen to that

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes