Aki-Aka

Oct 27, 2019
(in advance, sorry for my poor english)
A really "fun" game, i love it !
Un H game of Danny's folk... Thank you for creating it !!!
A really big surprise, a good one.
All female characters are exciting, and the scene... Well, really well made, give a nice "feeling".

I hope more with Jazz in the futur, she os the most exciting
(well, Maddie is great to ^^. But the "afternoon" with are in an apron, doing juste a "little" something is... Sad ? Sorry to want more)

All this for this... Thank you for creating this marvelous game

Reactions: amsousa

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
it was supposed to originally but unfortunately they decided not to go that route
Never noticed that, I just figured it being sicked on Danny and Maddie was just Vlad being his pissy cliche villain self. I guess the major set-up for it must've been there in a earlier version.

Reactions: TomBoggerz

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Update on the update... heh, tongue twister.

Possible ETA on the next Amity Park update is somewhere this month, according to its Patreon. Only post that applies is , as the preceding ones are just the team doling out the download keys for it to the various member tiers.

kreeed

Jul 22, 2022
can some one pls tell me were to find maddie in the " secret gift : wait until the weekend and find maddie " quest

Gagagoug

Mar 5, 2018
So I'm stuck in the prologue at the "I like spending my mornings before class talking to Tuck & Sam..." Where do I need to go? I've walked through the whole school and nothing happens.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
So I'm stuck in the prologue at the "I like spending my mornings before class talking to Tuck & Sam..." Where do I need to go? I've walked through the whole school and nothing happens.
If you haven't done it yet just go to class and finish the day, the event triggers the next morning when you go into school.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes