mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
A binary clone is created using the DNA of two people
that is not a clone, that is a test tube daughter

thanks for clarifying things for me.
Ergo, them schtuppping in this case is masturbation.
Having sex with your identical twin sibling is incest, not masturbation.
Clones are just artificial identical twins.
Identical twins are naturally occuring clones

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Issue is we kinda already got the interesting ones already. Aside from Spectra. desiree and Ember. There weren't any other female ghosts of real note for the series unless you count the 'dragon' one who...Kinda wasn't that interesting honestly.

So Dani is kinda the only one left as who else is there that could work/is attractive enouph.?

Defietnly not the lunch lady.
I don't think there'd really need to be any new ones introduced. Feels like this is good and now you can start including things like how they get along with each other and such, get scenes and more focus that way instead of starting on a completely new one.

Reactions: drone4of2

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
So Dani is kinda the only one left as who else is there that could work/is attractive enouph.?
Who says all of his relationships have to be with ghosts? Danny Phantom had a lot of very attractive characters sitting right in the background - its one of the reasons I wish Amity Park was more populated - as well as some one-episode characters that could be fleshed out into something more. Here's two examples.
1667837481936.png
From the epsiode "One of a Kind" which was Skulker's first appearance, the character was called Connie and was there to interview Maddie for Genius Magazine but ends up showing an interest in Danny due to his odd behaviour possibly suggesting he could be a genius. With a few tweaks, the episode storyline can be adjusted to introduce Skulker whilst having someone Danny can get with through the damsel in distress dynamic, with her learning whether or not Danny's half-ghost being a possibility.
1667837976053.png
From the episode "Bitter Reunions" which was where Vlad made his first appearance was Harriet Chin. She can be introduced as a reporter doing a story on Inviso-Bill - courtesy of some prodding from Vlad - so that he can figure out how Maddie and Danny managed to beat the bear. She could pop up now and then, maybe alongside a timed ectopus attack or give some of the other ghost animals a debut, with her figuring out who and what Danny is but keeping it to herself out of gratitude as well as attraction.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Who says all of his relationships have to be with ghosts?
Well, the post we were responding to was...
Never cared about Dani, so it's an 'eh' for me. She will undoubtedly show up sooner or later, but I'd rather have interesting she-ghosts in the game before her
That said, you are right, there are plenty of others as well, but that is why we were focused on 'ghosts'.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
How worth while is this now and how are updates coming along lately see the last was not since quite a long time ago. ?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes