sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ah so i was at least right about Sam's popularity then most likey being a factor.

And it is qutie true. Maddie is a classic cartoon Milf so it's no surpise she's so popular. It's not a bad thing to have so much with her but she is being overused i feel.
As a no lover of incest, I completely agree. I'm keen on seeing Kate, Desiree and Paulina content if I say so myself

Last edited:

dingus coomberbatch

Mar 8, 2019
android version isn't working for me for some reason
after the renpy loading screen I can hear the title music but the screen is black yet i can press the buttons of the menu because i noticed that the music changes which means that the game works but there's a black screen that covers everything for some reason
any solutions ?

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
Try Shift-G when the game is running, then select the last (bottom) item at the upper left and the 1st item at the bottom left to 'Quit'. If that does not work, dunno what to say. You running Windows or ?
I am running windows 10, the shift-G didn't do anything I held it for a few minutes to be sure

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I am running windows 10, the shift-G didn't do anything I held it for a few minutes to be sure
Works for me... sorry about that. Been awhile with this, you can always hold the Shift key down and start the game to get to it also.
If that does not work, I have no other suggestions, as both methods worked for me! :>)

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
Works for me... sorry about that. Been awhile with this, you can always hold the Shift key down and start the game to get to it also.
If that does not work, I have no other suggestions, as both methods worked for me! :>)
I finally got the shift-G method to work

Reactions: Zephea

uturd5027

Oct 8, 2022
i get an error every time i press on the hint and everytime i press on the character icon on the top left
any help pls

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
So will the new combat system also get some "unexpected victory" scenes?
Before the combat overhaul, it was basically impossible to win some of the story fights, but now you can very easily defeat both Second Form Ghost Tucker and First Ember completely legitimately, simply by putting all passives into damage and health and spamming Focused Beams (worked for me at least). You can also outheal and wear down Spectra's 2nd fight if your stats are high enough.
It's not immersive when we can kick their ass, but the cutscene plays as if Danny got thrashed instead.

Last edited:

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
It's not a bad thing to have so much with her but she is being overused i feel.
I hear that, I am a Maddie fan, but the next episode is supposed to Sam centric and yet on Patreon the latest post is quite literally titled "Maddie: Please be more gentle!". Let's see some of the other warm bodies get some luvin'...

Speaking of bodies, one of the things I wouldn't mind seeing is to see the world a bit more filled out. Danny Phantom has plenty of background characters - they don't have to have scenes, let's just see them fill out some of the empty background like in front of the school, the mall or eating at Nasty Burger and praying to keep it down.

I know it'd make things take longer, but you have to admit Amity Park's something of a ghost town... and that's not a pun, there's no one living in it except the main cast.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes