RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well this not answers my question: old scene arts/animations: basicaly character desigsn and scenes etc changed?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
any Ntr scenes?
Basically the ghosts here are lewd and there were options to just sit back and watch ghosts rape your waifus... or instead you intervene, beat up the ghost and fuck the waifu yourself.

disclaimer: Haven't played it since the remake.
Although I think there might be enough new content now to warrant a replay.

Reactions: PussMaster

yeetbruh

Jul 25, 2019
Hey guys, I'm stuck on the friend in need quest after giving sam her cheerleader outfit she doesn't appear at school anywhere. Does anyone a fix or have a save from around ep3?

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
100% agreed, I wish for more of her (really, all ghostgirls have been great but Desiree stands above even them). I always want more of her, she's been lots of fun, and seeing her explore a world so different from the one she lived in has been fun.
When I watched the tv cartoon I always thought that all the ghost girls deserved some love, Desiree even more.
I always wanted to hug and protect her from everything. I really like to see them having some love and affection in this game.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Even though after watching the show and knowing that they were going to end up together, I still want to see more Sam action.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2051890
View attachment 2055440
View attachment 2055441
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão: V0.9.5

Amity Park V0.9.5 Mega
I did a quick translation to Portuguese.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Fiz uma tradução para o português.

Reactions: OUndrAnt

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Even though after watching the show and knowing that they were going to end up together, I still want to see more Sam action.
Fanart of Sam with long hair makes her absolutely cuter. It would be nice to see it here as well (like near the end of her arc).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
100% agreed, I wish for more of her (really, all ghostgirls have been great but Desiree stands above even them). I always want more of her, she's been lots of fun, and seeing her explore a world so different from the one she lived in has been fun.
I would actually like to see Ember spend a day at Amity high kind of reliving her time as a student when she was alive. Would also be nice if someone found an old yearbook or and old memorial to her showing what she was like before she died.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I would actually like to see Ember spend a day at Amity high kind of reliving her time as a student when she was alive. Would also be nice if someone found an old yearbook or and old memorial to her showing what she was like before she died.
Oh that could be fun, and her interaction with the likes of Paulina would probably be hilarious.
Really there's a lot of fun interactions you can have with the ghosts participating in scenes of society that I hope we get.

Reactions: drone4of2

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
So... What's the deal with getting stuck after Ember final fight. I'm in a eternal loop of defeat Ember, go to sleep, Danny wake up and say it needs to fight Ember, go and fight Ember AGAIN, repeat over and over again.

I do transfered my save from 9.4 to 9.5, it worked. Started a new game from Desiree chapter onwards and got stuck in this "eternal" fight. Any solution to that? Or need to wait for a fix?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes