Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
Could someone post a before/After art change? I see everyone complain, so I'm hesitant as to DL this game again. (did so like a year or more ago, before that art change)

Thanks!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Could someone post a before/After art change? I see everyone complain, so I'm hesitant as to DL this game again. (did so like a year or more ago, before that art change)

Thanks!
Could you put some effort into looking first? Here's a hint. Go back one page.

dragonheck

Jun 26, 2017
as long as this doesn't end like orange trainer where at the end for some reason all of your progress magically dissapears

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can anyone explain me game situtation now? I remember art is changed, is DEV changed art from begining or just changed after some update?

Reaper15k

Sep 23, 2017
Hard to believe this game has been around for 5 years and only has this much content. I am shocked there are almost 1000 patreon subs still spending money on this.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Nope, it is better. The details were improved, the colorization too, shadow and lightning are better and there's more identity to the style. Trust me, I draw manga. I can see the improvement.
Yes, you draw an original work. This is a DERIVATIVE, PARODY work. Therefore the art is not "better" when you stray from that original, it's worse. We can play ten thousand different anime waifu games-- this is a parody of a SPECIFIC TV show, with a Butch Hartman art style. They are removing themselves from that art style.

But even in a vacuum I'd personally disagree. I prefer the type of detail they did in the first version. Made the clothes look tighter, it was nice.

Nizachen

Jul 11, 2020
Yes, you draw an original work. This is a DERIVATIVE, PARODY work. Therefore the art is not "better" when you stray from that original, it's worse. We can play ten thousand different anime waifu games-- this is a parody of a SPECIFIC TV show, with a Butch Hartman art style. They are removing themselves from that art style.

But even in a vacuum I'd personally disagree. I prefer the type of detail they did in the first version. Made the clothes look tighter, it was nice.
Since when Danny Phantom's art style is Butch Hartman? You believe that fraud? The one who design Danny Phantom's art style wasn't him, it was Stephen Silver. Get that fact first right.

Reactions: Double-A

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021

You have no idea of what you're talking about...
Just because you have a like to the one before, doesn't mean it can't get better. By what you're saying you probably have no experience with drawing, so don't argue about something you don't know. You're only disliking because YOU have a preference.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes