• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
is there anyway to skip the fight against Ember? i passed it on the previous version but now for some reason even when i win "ooof...a rockstar like me needs his sleep" when i go home to sleep i get " today's the day,i have to catch the bus..." ( i know i could just restart a game and skip pass it but i'd rather not)

Panduh

Feb 17, 2019
Amity Park?! You missed the opportunity for a great parody title. It could have been Amityville Whore. :D
Could have added a woods side quest to find the Amityville horror house or something to expand the wilderness section a bit. The cave was a bit boring.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
scenes are either animated or static. How does it work to use the cheat I write the cheat there but nothing happens.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
scenes are either animated or static. How does it work to use the cheat I write the cheat there but nothing happens.
Did you completed the game before using the cheat?
Because, the cheats that unlock things only work properly AFTER you complete the game.

May 11, 2022
Holy moly, this thread reached 300 replies.
That's nothing compared to some of the truly large games that have been around for years with thousands of pages. In fact, given how long this game has been around, there are astoundingly few pages despite the fact that people constantly (and rightfully) bitch about the art changes.

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
i think i'm soft locked or have encountered a serious bug. I'm on the quest to get jazz's underwear, and the walkthrough says she'll be taking a shower, but she never is. Morning, afternoon, night, doesn't matter, she's never in the shower. Tried every day of the week.

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
The writing is all just blurry lines on mine even on the menu, is there a way to fix this? I tried toggling between all the settings and even switching between full screen and windowed screen a few times the words are still blurred lines completely unreadable.
I started having this issue awhile ago with a few games. I have tried different suggestions to fix it with 0 luck. The gist of it seems to be they are using a newer version of Ren'py and you (we) need new computers or something updated\upgraded to be able to play the games. I don't know wether that is like graphics card... etc no clue just that it doesn't play nice with older computers.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I started having this issue awhile ago with a few games. I have tried different suggestions to fix it with 0 luck. The gist of it seems to be they are using a newer version of Ren'py and you (we) need new computers or something updated\upgraded to be able to play the games. I don't know wether that is like graphics card... etc no clue just that it doesn't play nice with older computers.
You can usually fix this... I posted this one page back. Works 99.9999% of the time:
If you are still having this trouble - reset your graphics/render settings.
Hold down Shift and start the game, at the upper left select 'Angle..' or the last selection. Then press Quit (bottom left) then restart the game as normal. Should fix it for you! :>)

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Did you completed the game before using the cheat?
Because, the cheats that unlock things only work properly AFTER you complete the game.
I didn't use any cheat to release something I tried to use only the money one but it didn't work no button appears to confirm that the chat was used.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes