• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ajoshnickles

Jul 9, 2020
I can't seem to continue the quest: A nightmare called ember.
It won't let me go to the bus stop and I can't sleep through the day so I can't continue playing the game when evening comes. I tried loading back a few times but it doesn't work, I think this is a bug.

And the background is just a black screen for most of the conversations (Not sure if this is a glitch with previous saves but I wanted to mention that incase it wasn't).

Oct 8, 2021
I can't seem to continue the quest: A nightmare called ember.
It won't let me go to the bus stop and I can't sleep through the day so I can't continue playing the game when evening comes. I tried loading back a few times but it doesn't work, I think this is a bug.

And the background is just a black screen for most of the conversations (Not sure if this is a glitch with previous saves but I wanted to mention that incase it wasn't).
Ok are you trying to select the bus stop from the map or the park? Because you can't select it from the map anymore you have to select the park and then before you enter the park you select the bench. I know it makes no sense, but thats how it is now.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
The writing is all just blurry lines on mine even on the menu, is there a way to fix this? I tried toggling between all the settings and even switching between full screen and windowed screen a few times the words are still blurred lines completely unreadable.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
When I watched the cartoon I always wanted to give a hug in Desiree, because I always thought she deserved love.
It warms my heart to see her being treated kindly in this game and receiving some love.
great game! Nice art! keep going, I really like this adaptation.

pingryon

Nov 28, 2019
Amity Park V.0.9.5 And Sneak Peake (Patreon)

Changelog v.0.9

//
Old Save files are never a guaranteed method of data transfer with newer versions. Please remember and take this into consideration when playing! !

Changes & Improvements

• Episode selection screen
  • Translations (Italien)
  • Bug fixes
e698a3f3d2081e428c19bce7b6b635b44bc7ae54895eb7af875e8ef28e39a1d5.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Amity Park 0.9.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
*Just waiting here for a kind modder to pick this up so we can experience all the choices in one play through.*

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The writing is all just blurry lines on mine even on the menu, is there a way to fix this? I tried toggling between all the settings and even switching between full screen and windowed screen a few times the words are still blurred lines completely unreadable.
If you are still having this trouble - reset your graphics/render settings.
Hold down Shift and start the game, at the upper left select 'Angle..' or the last selection. Then press Quit (bottom left) then restart the game as normal. Should fix it for you! :>)

aknm

Dec 28, 2021
View attachment 158120

Overview:

Amity Park is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel game based on the notable Nickelodeon television show, Danny Phantom. The game is a bit of a retelling of the show, most notably with the introduction of explicit adult themes and suggestive content. You play as Danny Fenton, a boy who has accidentally been gifted amazing ghost powers due to his father's incredible ghost dimensional gateway. He must now use his powers to defend his town from other rampant ghosts, save the girl next door, and still turn in his homework on time. With plenty of ghosts to meet, with just as many cute girls to explore, Amity Park invites you to Go Ghost. Amity Park is made in Ren'Py, and uses 2D character portraits and 3D background models, all made by hand.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-18
Release Date: 2022-09-12
Developer: GZone & Team Bieno - GZone - MorahZamora - lostraven - Epadder -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.5
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac(v0.94): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android(v0.94): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE - WALKTHROUGH

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1875514 View attachment 1875515 View attachment 1875516 View attachment 171963 View attachment 158118 View attachment 1875519 View attachment 1875517 View attachment 1875518 View attachment 1875520
Mega link for Android is broken

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes