Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That's nothing compared to some of the truly large games that have been around for years with thousands of pages. In fact, given how long this game has been around, there are astoundingly few pages despite the fact that people constantly (and rightfully) bitch about the art changes.
Typically those games have a decent amount of content or hit a particular fetish hard enough to get a strong following. Amity Park has very little content for having been around as long as it has. I may be wrong, but I seem to recall it having been years since it actually got new content. It's just been rehashing old content with a godawful update to the combat and an equally disappointing new art style. They're milking minimal work to an extreme degree and as such what following Amity Park may have developed was pissed away before it could gain critical mass.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Any new Madeline and Danny H Scenes in this update?
Jack with Jasmine?
Jasmine with Danny?

Was there ever an appearance from Danielle "Dani" Fenton in this game? The adoptive sister/cousin "clone"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Silf and Double-A

DPcraft

May 20, 2021
Love the style and the series (mom). Definitely something I did not expect to find, but damn glad I did.. keep it up!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update 0.9,6
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização 0.9.6
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1663555661422.png
1663717666146.png
1663717690413.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão: V0.9.6

Last edited:

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
The new design IS better. The problem is that they could've at least kept her marvelous hip
The art did got better, but I'll definitelly miss those hips...
the art isnt better its different. the original design was based off of the actual show with small liberties taken. now its just some dumb anime bs. there aren't enough r34's based off the actual art style of basically anything and Amity Park had that and now its lost its charm

Sep 22, 2018
Tucker's PDA sister in the bathroom isn't triggering... I think this was the reason I hadn't played this game for more than a year... thought I would give it a try but it's still broken. and yes I started a new game.

Jul 20, 2017
the art isnt better its different. the original design was based off of the actual show with small liberties taken. now its just some dumb anime bs. there aren't enough r34's based off the actual art style of basically anything and Amity Park had that and now its lost its charm
You're fucking with me right? PLEASE tell me its not actually just another anime knockoff now.

Aaaaand I just saw the random anime bitch in Ms.Fenton cosplay above. God damn it.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Nope, it is better. The details were improved, the colorization too, shadow and lightning are better and there's more identity to the style. Trust me, I draw manga. I can see the improvement.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes