vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
Is there any progress tracker I can see? Just to have a notion of how are things going with the updates? I mean, accprding to Patreon, those who were here before me haven't had an update for 2 months or so. How much time tends to be between updates anyway?
2 months? no the update is two months late, we haven't gotten an actual update in triple that

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Is there any progress tracker I can see? Just to have a notion of how are things going with the updates? I mean, accprding to Patreon, those who were here before me haven't had an update for 2 months or so. How much time tends to be between updates anyway?
Usually each update is a full chapter, some times it is updated in four months, but lately (With all the system updates and changes on the art style) its been six+ months per update. I hope once the gameplay change finish we get back to the regular update dates.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
How do I get these scenes?
The last Paulina scene you get in the gym, its quite the vanilla scene where Danny takes pictures of her and Star's asses while they run. That Star scene you're missing I'm guessing its from her storyline if you pick her as the second Orgone donor, just check out the walkthrough on how to get it.

The easiest way though is just to punch PartyTime into Danny's computer, that way you unlock all the pictures for everyone and can do whichever choice you want.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Don't remember that picture in the game. Hopefully more Maddie content and a rewrite of Vlads castle.
This update was centred on that and some other Maddie content, hopefully though with the length of time between projected release and actual there will be more than that. From the previews we'll have the scene of Maddie fingering herself and the one with the lingerie redone, but I'm still hoping for the Desiree bath date scene that was teased months ago.

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
This update was centred on that and some other Maddie content, hopefully though with the length of time between projected release and actual there will be more than that. From the previews we'll have the scene of Maddie fingering herself and the one with the lingerie redone, but I'm still hoping for the Desiree bath date scene that was teased months ago.
I could have sworn somewhere during the last time i played, the maddie character made a comment about doing it all over the house. I would love to see that but in different rooms / locations of the game.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes