cheat_code_orgone_100 = "PervyMode"
    cheat_code_LevelUp = "Gamer"
    cheat_code_money_500 = "Bless"
    cheat_code_collectables = "CatchEmAll"
    cheat_code_desiree_outfits = "EcoChic"

cheat_code_maddie_outfit_Lingerie_Present = "Lingerie Present"
    cheat_code_maddie_outfit_Xmas_Present = "Xmas Present"
    cheat_code_maddie_outfit_Nude_Present = "Nude Present"
How do i enter these?? I tried Shift+O tp open the console and i typed it out and none of them worked...I also tried typing out the codes in Amity Park on the PC and that didnt work either?

Reactions: iron4doves

elementzshor

May 31, 2022
Art looks prettier, but it lost the essence of the classic cartoonish style the series had...Also the new scenes (or remastered) downgraded tbh.. the old ones were hotter, these ones are just.. hollow and don't feel as sensual??

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
couldn't find anything new in v0.9.6 with a save imported from v0.9.5
I did notice some oddities. like a side quest that won't start, and visiting sam getting me stuck outside her house (where before it automatically went to her room).
I get the feeling i need to restart the game. again.
which i really don't feel like doing.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
it's now a separate location (by code). but i have no idea how that goes in actual game.
yes. i figured they added places.
my guess is that you need to unlock access to rooms in her house. which has to be done via restarting the game, since they did not include a basic check of
Code:
onLoad(){
if(saveVersion < 0.9.6){
if(chapter >= 4) unlockSam(1);
if(getProp("promGirl") == "sam") unlockSam(2);
}
or something like that.
just super easy savedata upgrader that is just basic courtesy to the player. shrug.

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
my guess is that you need to unlock access to rooms in her house. which has to be done via restarting the game
doesn't seem to be the case.
there's only those limits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
unless you're somewhere in late game (never been there myself), i don't see a way for you to not have access. just to be sure... did you try the door? :whistle: it should become highlighted on mouse over.
if not, it's a new game for you.

Last edited:

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
"Something Unlimited", "Rick And Morty: Another Way Home" & "Naruto: Kunoichi Trainer" enter the chat
You're right ... and I'm guessing that most of these games are also going to end up in trouble eventually. There has been a "witch hunt" so to speak on modders & artists using copyrighted characters recently, to the point where some companies such as Take2, Rockstar Corporation & Disney shut down entire forums, communities & long-term projects.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You're right ... and I'm guessing that most of these games are also going to end up in trouble eventually. There has been a "witch hunt" so to speak on modders & artists using copyrighted characters recently, to the point where some companies such as Take2, Rockstar Corporation shut down entire forums, communities & long-term projects.
Again, parodies are legal, as long as you change enough to make it clear that you are not the real thing.

Reactions: Some_Guy86

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Again, parodies are legal, as long as you change enough to make it clear that you are not the real thing.
I agree, and never said otherwise. I'm simply telling you what I know, and what's going on.

This is getting us kinda off-topic here so I won't be going into too much details. But long story short, there was once this popular game by the name of Grand Theft Auto. Their devs accepted the modding community (and parodies) even encouraged them to do so. Then one day, Rockstar ended up in legal troubles over the Hot Coffee mod incident. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look it up ... and they pretty much banned all the modding & community projects afterwards. Which led to what we have today - their lawyers chasing & tracking down all the folks who made some of the most popular & iconic mods.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I agree, and never said otherwise. I'm simply telling you what I know, and what's going on.

This is getting us kinda off-topic here so I won't be going into too much details. But long story short, there was once this popular game by the name of Grand Theft Auto. Their devs accepted the modding community (and parodies) even encouraged them to do so. Then one day, Rockstar ended up in legal troubles over the Hot Coffee mod incident. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look it up ... and they pretty much banned all the modding & community projects afterwards. Which led to what we have today - their lawyers chasing & tracking down all the folks who made some of the most popular & iconic mods.
We also live in a world where a company, let's call them Monster Energy Drink, who sues anyone who uses the word 'monster' in the title, even ones that are older than they are, like Pokemon (Pocket Monster), or that use the green and white color combination, get get thrown out of court all the time (when the people getting sued can afford to take it to court).

This is where the new art style helps them, really, since it is less like the original.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes