Mar 1, 2022
xD It will sound a little strange, but the truth is that I can't find version 0.7.5 anywhere, but do you know of anywhere where it can be downloaded for the uncompressed version?

I thought it was possible here, but it's not like that here.

Ah, someone who can pass it on to me would be very grateful. vTwzr3.gif

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
xD It will sound a little strange, but the truth is that I can't find version 0.7.5 anywhere, but do you know of anywhere where it can be downloaded for the uncompressed version?

I thought it was possible here, but it's not like that here.

Ah, someone who can pass it on to me would be very grateful. View attachment 3484840
For what opp system? PC, Mac, or Android?

Reactions: DanDanFollowill

jackspamerhands

Oct 9, 2022
I mean, this is SDG's version of Danny, if that gives you a better idea of style choices being made.. We'll be implementing the style changes more appropriately, so that people won't have a visceral reaction to say something like Paulina's changed Park scene, where her face was far too anime. In hindsight, blinded a bit before by how I thought the new art looked GOOD, I do think I was personally biased by ignoring the people saying it didn't really look like Paulina anymore. I think the main motif we're gonna try to keep is "faces and hair, keep them looking like the 2D characters. But I wasn't in charge of design philosophy in either the original art, or the Redux style changes for Amity Park before either, so. (y)
if this gives an idea of what everyone's gonna look like then i personally approve, looking forward to others
Whatever we add, our goal is to provide as much player choice as possible to see and do what they want, and negate what they don't. Could even be a sexless run of the game, who knows!
this is good too, there was a lot of people who really werent into stuff like the ntr scene in the beginning and allowing for choices would make everyone happy (speaking as someone who liked the ectopus scene myself, hey i dig my tentacle scenes what can i say)

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
so they have two projects? i would really like it if they just focus on one or it's just gonna end up on 5 month wait for an update like Sex note.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
if this gives an idea of what everyone's gonna look like then i personally approve, looking forward to others

this is good too, there was a lot of people who really werent into stuff like the ntr scene in the beginning and allowing for choices would make everyone happy (speaking as someone who liked the ectopus scene myself, hey i dig my tentacle scenes what can i say)
We have somebody interested in commissioning a remake of that scene in the new game, so I'm sure we'll have room for it! Again, we'll either give you the option for it or against it, or, before anything even happens, the game could start with some pre-conditions, like "Label this character" "NTR Okay?" that sorta stuff.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
so they have two projects? i would really like it if they just focus on one or it's just gonna end up on 5 month wait for an update like Sex note.
We're doing pre-production for Monster Manor only right now. Both are in early development, the only thing we've really done is look for an additional artist to potentially hire, draft up a google doc we all share, and make a logo. Dark Dimension is our immediate focus.

Sep 4, 2018
We have somebody interested in commissioning a remake of that scene in the new game, so I'm sure we'll have room for it! Again, we'll either give you the option for it or against it, or, before anything even happens, the game could start with some pre-conditions, like "Label this character" "NTR Okay?" that sorta stuff.
I would say just not have any Ntr, sharing or swinging or the bestiality type stuff this time around to just avoid any future fusses and not have it from the beginning. if it's not added from the start no one can complain on either side about their love interest being stolen or raped by some octopus ghost or another male, or let alone see them with someone else, and they stay just that the love interest or lover from the start and would also be bad adding that stuff later down the line. Also like if the game was set up to seem one way, like everything is normal and set up from day one for the li or lis were to be together and the surprise ntr etc. content gets added then it sparks the fuss. Two examples are Stranded Dick and Lewd Island where you work hard to get with the love interests then out of nowhere surprise tags no one really asked for or expected the story to go that way so suddenly by that content being added. So my honest opinion stick to one path and that would be Danny being the only one having sex and flirting with the girls and maybe change up the scenes with Maddie and Jack. So it seems like Jack stopped having sex with Maddie for so long, she gets frustrated and Danny sees it, so he uses it to his advantage in corrupting her into a relationship and sex and vlad can still be the bad guy but doesn't try to pursue maddie but focuses his attention on going after danny.

Lol, sorry for the long rant, just telling it how I have seen other good points posted around on other newish games who thought of adding in said tags and explained from day one one should set down one path and seems like the majority of people did not like that content much in the original, so adding it back in would make the fuss again like it did before and would be best to divert the dev time to something that people would like such as incest or maybe netori and harem and those type kinks that tend to attract a wider audience.

Last edited:

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
It is surprising that some kind of falling out between the developers was the cause of potential legal disputes rather than the whole copyright infringement thing.

I'd also much rather that a team as small as this one just focus on one game until it is complete, rather than still having aspirations for developing multiple games at the same time.

But I will give this new game a try once a version is released.

Reactions: Morah SDG

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
It is surprising that some kind of falling out between the developers was the cause of potential legal disputes rather than the whole copyright infringement thing.

I'd also much rather that a team as small as this one just focus on one game until it is complete, rather than still having aspirations for developing multiple games at the same time.

But I will give this new game a try once a version is released.
This makes me wonder if it is even possible to take this to court if they just said "screw you we're finishing the game"
like is there any legal basis since this game is already under the parody category and is already using another IP.
I'm guessing the code...plus do the artist that did the game CG have their art copyrighted
couldn't the other devs replace the sprites and CG or something, or continue Amity Park as a "mod" similar to the Urban Demons mod that adds content and art

I'm happy with them making a new game either way im just a bit confused on the legal thing...

TGafy

May 14, 2020
No, it's not ok. Danny should be the only one who get's lucky with the Girls. No Jack / Kwan /Vlad /etc. Scenes needed.
I agree that physical contact should only occur with Danny, but to completely write off the other men seems off. It ends up being a town with just one male and the rest are female. If you go back to the source, Maddie's married to Jack and Vlad had a thing for her too. For example, I wouldn't mind a scene where Vlad's getting close to Maddie only to be interrupted by Danny flying in and knocking his lights out. POW!

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
The discussions about optional ntr are always so silly:KEK: It's literally optional, so you'd have to actively go for it for it to happen; why do you care so much if it's in the game when you can avoid it:KEK:

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
The discussions about optional ntr are always so silly:KEK: It's literally optional, so you'd have to actively go for it for it to happen; why do you care so much if it's in the game when you can avoid it:KEK:
While i agree
it feels like it's useless for both sides
NTR fans: only 1-2 optional scenes
Non NTR Fans: waste of 1-2 scenes

Last edited:

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
having options is always nice. dont like a certain fetish? pick the other option. easy. if the devs want to take the bit of time and a few resources to add things in to the game they are making, then its their right to do so if they so choose. make the game you want to make. i'm looking forward to playing it!

Sep 4, 2018
I mean if you look at games like stranded dick and lewd Island for example, them adding in ntr really worked out for them "sarcastic face":Kappa: specially, it made it worse by the devs adding it in last minute. I say look at them because one lost so many supporters and suffered for it and one straight up got abandoned with negative reviews about it. And usually if a game survives all the ntr haters voice their two cents and eventually leave and ignore the thread while the small amount who love it sit in the thread and stroke each other off thinking how good they are to have their ntr tag and not pay the devs anything as the game most likely suffers unless the devs find that one rare random rich oiler to keep them happy for a while. So like I said before it's best to not add ntr or sharing etc. From start to end and if the female is married like maddie is don't show us the player what goes on in their bedroom with jack if they are banging or not in most cases we hope not so the mc can take advantage of it most likely and all to avoid the issues. Sure males can be in the game but best to make them like friends or just an enemy to the Mc, and they ignore the females or something or a normal dad character.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
IMO, there's no point to NTR (NTR here is protagonist's "girls" get stolen from him, netori wouldn't pose an issue for most people as it's the protagonist doing the stealing) if it's not the main theme. Good NTR needs setup, establishing the relation between MC and the girl, and then the corruption/stealing of the girl. I don't see how a quick dirty NTR can happen, not without simply destroying the character (instantly in love with NTRman's dick), or some cheap crap like mind control. But then again, for someone who likes NTR, why would you play this game for a single/maybe few scene of NTR? Why searching crumb when you can play an actual NTR game? I don't get it.

That aside, would people consider NTR if the girls get raped? Girls don't enjoy it but still get fucked by non MC. Suppose some people want to see girls getting some ghost tentacle action, or maybe some ghostly dog for bestiality. Just plain sex for the pleasure of the player but has no impact on the story (girls/MC just brushed of the whole thing and isn't mentioned ever again).

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I previously think like this, and then i experienced first-hand playing game that claimed to have "optional" NTR but the optional part turns out to be a fucking landmine

3.70 star(s) 59 Votes