lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The discussions about optional ntr are always so silly:KEK: It's literally optional, so you'd have to actively go for it for it to happen; why do you care so much if it's in the game when you can avoid it:KEK:
Because of that he said
While i agree
it feels like it's useless for both sides
NTR fans: only 1-2 optional scenes
Non NTR Fans: waste of 1-2 scenes
you gotta wait half a year - 1 year for an update for some useless singular scenes? Updates always take long enough. Sure, if it came out as a whole game, it would be fine, just avoid it.

Reactions: drone4of2 and RT5X

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
IMO, there's no point to NTR (NTR here is protagonist's "girls" get stolen from him, netori wouldn't pose an issue for most people as it's the protagonist doing the stealing) if it's not the main theme. Good NTR needs setup, establishing the relation between MC and the girl, and then the corruption/stealing of the girl. I don't see how a quick dirty NTR can happen, not without simply destroying the character (instantly in love with NTRman's dick), or some cheap crap like mind control. But then again, for someone who likes NTR, why would you play this game for a single/maybe few scene of NTR? Why searching crumb when you can play an actual NTR game? I don't get it.

That aside, would people consider NTR if the girls get raped? Girls don't enjoy it but still get fucked by non MC. Suppose some people want to see girls getting some ghost tentacle action, or maybe some ghostly dog for bestiality. Just plain sex for the pleasure of the player but has no impact on the story (girls/MC just brushed of the whole thing and isn't mentioned ever again).
By the time the "NTR" scene happens in this game it is not really NTR since Danny is not interested in her and has done nothing with her so it is not really NTR.
In my opinion just because the player wants to fuck someone does not mean if a non protagoniost has sex with that character that is NTR.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: holaje12 and TGafy

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Guess its time to leave ship for good then if he is adding ntr to the remake :ROFLMAO:. Well it is what it is
We never said we WOULD add NTR, just that if it comes to that, we'd make things optional. I *do* get people's concerns about time and money being used on assets they're not personally gonna enjoy if nothing else, but that's why we'll have polls, ask questions, and also make inquiries as to people willing to pay for custom scenes so that would at least cover the supporters funds not going towards it.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm glad the game's getting the love and attention it deserves from another dev. I wish you good luck on development.
Stray Dream Games makes up the majority of those who worked on Amity Park, just with different people in charge. Our former leader has, as of late, disappeared. But we love the series and want to make Dark Dimensions even better than Amity Park ever was. :cool:

seriolover

Jun 16, 2017
How unusual to pick up an abondened game. Usually you would just try to make your own one. But if your passionate about it.

And if the version number is any hint, the game seems close to be complete anyway.

Reactions: RenXo111

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Working under the old management for as long as we did... I feel a good deal of us were burnt out and had no passion for either Team Bieno game anymore. Not really.

But a flame has been lit under us, and we're back to cooking for you fine folks.

View attachment 3494260
Honestly, until I see actual action, I won't have any expectations. Watching GZone run off with all the money has made me skeptical.

No offence meant.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Honestly, until I see actual action, I won't have any expectations. Watching GZone run off with all the money has made me skeptical.

No offence meant.
Hence why I'll be posting regularly on the SubscribeStar to give people proper updates and news, and I'll link them back here as much as possible until we get a test build so we can also get a new forum! I understand your view!

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Hence why I'll be posting regularly on the SubscribeStar to give people proper updates and news, and I'll link them back here as much as possible until we get a test build so we can also get a new forum! I understand your view!
What is gonna be the successor for this game?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes