M i L

Mar 15, 2019
i tried to input the cheats on the computer and it didn't work, then i tried it on the console and it still didn't work

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys,

Well, things are looking like they're starting to finally wrap up pretty soon with all the pieces made. Now though, comes the most troublesome part: putting everything together.

That's why we thought it might be a good idea if we could actually find some help to lend us a hand with that.

That's why I would like to hear from anyone of you that might be interested in helping us to get things faster done, not just for this coming update but in general in the future if our run with you works out.

We would prefer someone who has at least some experience with renpy and python in general. You don't need to be an expert but at least know how to put the images in the right places at the right time. We call this aspect of the job "Posing" and would require an understanding of the scene, the expressions, and know how we stylize our characters.

Obviously, it is a fairly tedious task that I am offering for you to do, but if you are willing to help, you would at least be granted to earn some extra money for your efforts.

So please, let me know if you or any of your friends might interested in this position for us.

-GZone

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
oh so it is stated in the game?
I think we referenced it enough, from what I can recall offhand. It's certainly intended to be written that way. But we will be including a disclaimer in the future.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
so would your new game include mom and son incest just cerious ?
From what we've touched upon, and planned out, we haven't had any characters related to one another pop into the story. It's not always necessary to make a fun, sexy, and worthwhile game, and we believe we can get by without it as an element in a game like this. We also find it easier to avoid that kinda stuff to make life easier for ourselves than having to juggle hot potato with Patreon and what not. I have a personal game I've had plans and dreams to make, and it wouldn't involve incest at all. Just makes it easier to not have two ongoing scripts with different types of dialogue.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Downloaded the latest version, but used leftover saves? That sounds like using an old save. So yeah, I think you used an old save. You need to start fresh each time, choosing to either start from Ep 1 or click the latest episode.
How do I deal with the problem that when I start at the newest chapter, I'm way too weak for any fights?

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Happy for the update. You returned some of the old scenes that were cut from 0.3.2 so thanks :D
Keep up the great work. I now kind of want to see Danny wish Desiree could get pregnant though. Curious about the result :p

Reactions: Morah SDG

vinhhaytin1130

Apr 8, 2019
View attachment 158120

Overview:
Amity Park is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel game based on the notable Nickelodeon television show, Danny Phantom. The game is a bit of a retelling of the show, most notably with the introduction of explicit adult themes and suggestive content. You play as Danny Fenton, a boy who has accidentally been gifted amazing ghost powers due to his father's incredible ghost dimension invention. He must now use his powers to defend his town from other rampant ghosts, save the girl next door, and still turn in his homework on time. With plenty of ghosts to meet, with just as many cute girls to explore, Amity Park invites you to Go Ghost. Amity Park is made in Ren'Py, and uses 2D character portraits and 3D background models, all made by hand.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-14
Release Date: 2019-01-24
Developer: GZone - - - - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:
Thanks to @4Finger for sharing!

View attachment 171962 View attachment 171965 View attachment 171963 View attachment 158116 View attachment 171964 View attachment 158118 View attachment 171966 View attachment 158121 View attachment 171967
I have a bug at chapter 4 boss fight. I only have 1 double damage. if I use it at Turker then Desiree I will lost. if i don't use it then i can't win.what should i do ? pls help me

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Now i understand.. you can't put the cheats if you press Shift+O

you have to go into Danny's computer -> Amity Park -> Cheat

you place them there and that's all.. wow.

Out of that, good game. Love it.

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.70 star(s) 59 Votes