Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh. Would you look at that.
Art style faithful to the show and yet it is still 100% sexy as is.
Hmm... it's almost like Amity Park's developer's excuse to change the game art to a more anime-like aesthetic to have the characters looking sexier was complete and utter bullshit!

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
" In our opinion, it's probably the biggest and highest quality update we made so far"
it will be 2 quests with all that "biggest and highest quality" is just 3 reworks people really need to remember to unsubscribe from devs that do this bet once they lose a portion of their cash cows they will come out with updates after updates

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Wild, randomly dropped by to see if this game had an update in the past year and.. it might finally be getting one?

Too bad they've stuck with the redux art style but I'll still give it a chance when the update pops up here.

Reactions: iron4doves

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Nearly a year, and approaching the middle of June--this might be promising...I don't know, I'll be optimistic for a little bit.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
boy, this update better be massive. I can't imagine being a backer this long between updates only to get a 20 minute slice of content with very little added in terms of scenes.

Reactions: MasterM

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
The devs promised to release an update soon. Let's see how it goes
This and Ben X slave quest are two titles I really want to see completed but I have a hard time believing they will ever be anything but half completed demos.

These guys should learn from Mity. They just finished four elements trainer and are raking in the $$$. They have over 7000 patrons, a lot of whom are donating at the $10 level to get the art packs.

Bookishjon

Jan 5, 2021
This and Ben X slave quest are two titles I really want to see completed but I have a hard time believing they will ever be anything but half completed demos.

These guys should learn from Mity. They just finished four elements trainer and are raking in the $$$. They have over 7000 patrons, a lot of whom are donating at the $10 level to get the art packs.
This! I'm a Patreon of Mity myself, though only $5 tier, and I wish other games would learn from them. A big reason I really respect them is that they don't ghost us like this, and other games, always seem to do. Mity's had plenty of long hiatuses(is that the plural form?) and they at least let us know why and what's going on and, even if they have no news, at least post fun little articles about art style and the like.

That's what I really want, just some communication that shows they haven't completely fucked off with the money or something like that, is that honestly too much to ask? If any developers read this, I'd just suggest posting some small stuff like drawlng style thoughts, favorite characters, what it's like to make a game like this...just any post that takes like 5 minutes to create will show supporters that they actually do care.

Reactions: riadhloch and Rwede
3.70 star(s) 61 Votes