Otokim

Dec 26, 2019
lol, the last update 11 months ago was a bugfix of a remake which no one asked for. This game is literally a caricature of what happens when you forget to cancel your patreon.

Panduh

Feb 17, 2019
So...im just going to stop looking at older titles now. If they update...great. But im done checking in on them every few weeks and nothing appears to have been done. So many titles now have just pretended to improve their prior storylines and touch up art in the game. It is honestly really sad the route that creators have taken. The amount of time between updates isnt comparable to the amount of content. Years ago all these games would update with a decent amount of content monthly now its yearly...WTF

Skeptical Necron

Jul 24, 2018
For what it's worth they made a big post and more promises. I'll remain skeptical since they've promised so much before. Also, they keep coming out with meaningful content for BF by comparison to the nothing-burger of AP. Focus on one, clearly they can't handle two at the same time.

Reactions: sexypeanut

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
So...im just going to stop looking at older titles now. If they update...great. But im done checking in on them every few weeks and nothing appears to have been done. So many titles now have just pretended to improve their prior storylines and touch up art in the game. It is honestly really sad the route that creators have taken. The amount of time between updates isnt comparable to the amount of content. Years ago all these games would update with a decent amount of content monthly now its yearly...WTF
This is how it works, h game dev's build trust once they reached there goal they drop the facade and squeeze there supporters until the last drop and release a tiny update within a year there are many examples, DrBones, UberPie, DandyBoyOni & GZone to name a few.

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find the location that keep the game save data that not in the game actual save folder?

I'm trying to get rid of the old data but don't know where to look .

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find the location that keep the game save data that not in the game actual save folder?

I'm trying to get rid of the old data but don't know where to look .
It's in your appdata folder.
C:\Users\(you)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\{game name}

Reactions: RF1234
May 11, 2022
For what it's worth they made a big post and more promises. I'll remain skeptical since they've promised so much before. Also, they keep coming out with meaningful content for BF by comparison to the nothing-burger of AP. Focus on one, clearly they can't handle two at the same time.

Are they seriously redoing the art... again? Or am I missing something, please tell me I'm missing something.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes