mare222

Jan 24, 2018
It's this. Just a reference to how much he wants her in the show, and also I think there was a scene in the show with a misunderstanding.
His whole deal is he got cucked from banging Maddie by Danny's dad.
brings a whole new meaning to powerthrist

disso

Jan 2, 2018
I can't work out this bit, how do I trigger it? I've done everything else. I've even unlocked Desiree scene #5 but that goes straight to anal without any choice, or dialogue about coming back at night.
"Desiree can be asked to visit at night, choosing vaginal can unlock Desiree scene #6 or Desiree scene #7"

disso

Jan 2, 2018
I can't work out this bit, how do I trigger it? I've done everything else. I've even unlocked Desiree scene #5 but that goes straight to anal without any choice, or dialogue about coming back at night.
"Desiree can be asked to visit at night, choosing vaginal can unlock Desiree scene #6 or Desiree scene #7"
For everyone's information, I've been told to summon her in the morning and ask her to come back at night.

Reactions: errte13

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Is the next update going to be large or small? Is it a 2 part update, just like the ember episode/update was?

When the Redux was released, they said with this Redux they would be able to put updates faster. But I do not see fast progress. The last Patreon post was on March 25. And it was a stream, which for one thing I cannot see.

lostraven You are the writer who did the script, yes.

You said you do the script every 4-6 months. The Redux for the public was released on July 6, 2021, I am sure you did some work. Could you maybe tell us what it is? And how much of the script is complete?

Also, while I was looking through past posts from their Patreon, I came across this post.

Make of this what you will.

But looking at this and reading it for me, at least I felt like they should focus on one game, either this or the breeding farm game they have.

Their other Patreon posts were similar. Let me describe all of them in my own language.

"Aye yo wassup, we're still working on both games, but we've finished the breeding farm, bro, so we'll release that game update, and we'll concentrate all of our efforts on Amity Park, bruh. You guys are just chilling. Here are some sneak peeks, but we're just going to stream from now on, and we're not going to put any information on the progress, bruh."

And now most of their posts are just stream notifications, at least 6 of them.

Am I hating on the development? [Yes]
Am I disappointed? With the lack of communication, [Yes]
Am I tired of their promise? That they did not keep [Yes]
Am I just impatient and talking shite? [No]

I have a lot of patience. I sat through the entire development of the four elemental trainers from the beginning of Book 3—I silently watched the entire development of M.I.S.T and that game is almost finished—I have waited for games that haven't been updated in years, but their dev team is still posting progress or communicating with their community.

All I want to say is I am disappointed.

But you could prove me wrong.

I will say this: my liking for this game is dwindling.

[Nitro Tepas]

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
I silently watched the entire development of M.I.S.T and that game is almost finished

[Nitro Tepas]
big difference between MIST and this tho MIST dev is honest and upfront on everything even before they started doing that every Monday post and puts in work from the start to the end of the game i mean even now writing this the new MIST update came out rn
even look at Demon Deals dev answering question on this site daily some dev some just do their game a certain way
and some just do it to milk every last penny and some have a passion or at least like that game they are making

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SeoSirigueijo

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
some dev some just do their game a certain way
and some just do it to milk every last penny and some have a passion or at least like that game they are making
I want to understand what the stance of Gzone is. Does that team genuinely love Amity Park? Is this game just a money milker for them now?

You are also right. Every dev does things differently.

But what do other people think about this.

I want to see what other people feel. I say, post your own reply and your thoughts about Amity Park.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
When the Redux was released, they said with this Redux they would be able to put updates faster.
I have a snarky yet genuine question for anyone: is there an instance of a dev promising this and it ACTUALLY HAPPENS instead of the complete opposite?

I don't know, but it seems to me the person in charge essentially took his ball and went home. There might be another update, but after almost a year and still no release in sight... ANY update will be disappointing. It's unfortunate because, with the exception of the anime faces, I actually liked the new art.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is the next update going to be large or small? Is it a 2 part update, just like the ember episode/update was?

When the Redux was released, they said with this Redux they would be able to put updates faster. But I do not see fast progress. The last Patreon post was on March 25. And it was a stream, which for one thing I cannot see.

lostraven You are the writer who did the script, yes.

You said you do the script every 4-6 months. The Redux for the public was released on July 6, 2021, I am sure you did some work. Could you maybe tell us what it is? And how much of the script is complete?

Also, while I was looking through past posts from their Patreon, I came across this post.

Make of this what you will.

But looking at this and reading it for me, at least I felt like they should focus on one game, either this or the breeding farm game they have.

Their other Patreon posts were similar. Let me describe all of them in my own language.

"Aye yo wassup, we're still working on both games, but we've finished the breeding farm, bro, so we'll release that game update, and we'll concentrate all of our efforts on Amity Park, bruh. You guys are just chilling. Here are some sneak peeks, but we're just going to stream from now on, and we're not going to put any information on the progress, bruh."

And now most of their posts are just stream notifications, at least 6 of them.

Am I hating on the development? [Yes]
Am I disappointed? With the lack of communication, [Yes]
Am I tired of their promise? That they did not keep [Yes]
Am I just impatient and talking shite? [No]

I have a lot of patience. I sat through the entire development of the four elemental trainers from the beginning of Book 3—I silently watched the entire development of M.I.S.T and that game is almost finished—I have waited for games that haven't been updated in years, but their dev team is still posting progress or communicating with their community.

All I want to say is I am disappointed.

But you could prove me wrong.

I will say this: my liking for this game is dwindling.

[Nitro Tepas]
I discussed with G-Zone a few months ago the next few planned scripts, I cannot say what (I wrote one or two character scripts I'm sure, so it could be a number of characters) or when the next update is upcoming however, my involvement in the development is minimal.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
I discussed with G-Zone a few months ago the next few planned scripts, I cannot say what (I wrote one or two character scripts I'm sure, so it could be a number of characters) or when the next update is upcoming however, my involvement in the development is minimal.
Thanks for the reply.

So, since you worked with G-Zone [ I am talking about everyone, meaning the entire team ]

Do you know why MorahZamora stopped posting here?

Did he get tired of the people here complaining about the art change? and left, or was it something else?

If you can not say it, just reply with [Solus Prime].

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

So, since you worked with G-Zone [ I am talking about everyone, meaning the entire team ]

Do you know why MorahZamora stopped posting here?

Did he get tired of the people here complaining about the art change? and left, or was it something else?

If you can not say it, just reply with [Solus Prime].
You'd have to ask Morah, I have no idea sorry.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes