Oct 7, 2019
So...If I'm understanding this right, they are currently rebooting the game with some new mechanics and art styles. But does that mean the latest 'Redux' version is only the content they have updated so far and the .7.5 has more content, or does the Redux version contain the reworked stuff in addition to the rest of what they had?

Basically, if I don't care about the art style either way, is there a reason to download .7.5 instead of Redux?

Socialsceptic

Jan 17, 2020
So...If I'm understanding this right, they are currently rebooting the game with some new mechanics and art styles. But does that mean the latest 'Redux' version is only the content they have updated so far and the .7.5 has more content, or does the Redux version contain the reworked stuff in addition to the rest of what they had?

Basically, if I don't care about the art style either way, is there a reason to download .7.5 instead of Redux?
The redux contians all content so far, so you can play to episode 7. if you download 7.5 your saves wont work properly with future updates as the battle system was also modifed during the redux. The only reason to download 7.5 is to see the artwork that was replaced by the redux.

Reactions: sexypeanut

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ok so...THis game is going downhill getting rebooted/redone...AGAIN. While I very much have thoughts on how Breeding Farm is defiantly a factor in Amity parks troubles, I think at the core the issue is these guys want to make alot of money. I mean let's be real ever sense Breeding Season proved how much money breeding/farming games can make, everyone has wanted to try to be the next one.

I really think this studio could benifit from compettion of antoher danny phantom game to push them.Honeslty i could go on and on about this. But i'll get to my point quickly.

I can immeadtly tell you a better way to handle this games story adn development and scene progression and...Well everything. And it's very simple.

Remmebr the relality gauntlet? Use that with danny deciding to keep it at the start of the game.

Then have it so Danny gets to explore 'what if' realites/timelines at will by using it.

Instead of trying to weave all the grls into a serlized story like episodes of the show. Make it so each girl gets a 'season' and reality devoted to pursuing just them, that the patrons or fans of hte game get to vote on.

It offers far more freedom as Danny can get as far with them as he watns or even...I don't know. Knock them up/get them pregnant, but it doens't have to change his life permantly unless he wants it.

For example.Each girl's relaity is like a 'season'.

So you get 'Season Ember.' Or 'Season Maddie.' Or 'Season Jazz.' And 'Season Dani' Etc.

It allows moer creative freedom or crazy stuff to happen. It allows some variety. And it allows a degree of foucus if people vote on it. COuld cycle it so that no girl could be voted and updated 3 times in a row to prevent the overuse of them like Maddie has gotten.

What do you all think?

firwirrung

Sep 9, 2019
Ok so...THis game is going downhill getting rebooted/redone...AGAIN. While I very much have thoughts on how Breeding Farm is defiantly a factor in Amity parks troubles, I think at the core the issue is these guys want to make alot of money. I mean let's be real ever sense Breeding Season proved how much money breeding/farming games can make, everyone has wanted to try to be the next one.

I really think this studio could benifit from compettion of antoher danny phantom game to push them.Honeslty i could go on and on about this. But i'll get to my point quickly.

I can immeadtly tell you a better way to handle this games story adn development and scene progression and...Well everything. And it's very simple.

Remmebr the relality gauntlet? Use that with danny deciding to keep it at the start of the game.

Then have it so Danny gets to explore 'what if' realites/timelines at will by using it.

Instead of trying to weave all the grls into a serlized story like episodes of the show. Make it so each girl gets a 'season' and reality devoted to pursuing just them, that the patrons or fans of hte game get to vote on.

It offers far more freedom as Danny can get as far with them as he watns or even...I don't know. Knock them up/get them pregnant, but it doens't have to change his life permantly unless he wants it.

So you get 'Season Ember.' Or 'Season Maddie.' Or 'Season Jazz.' And 'Season Dani' Etc.

It allows moer creative freedom or crazy stuff to happen. It allows some variety. And it allows a degree of foucus if people vote on it. COuld cycle it so that no girl could be voted and updated 3 times in a row to prevent the overuse of them like Maddie has gotten.

What do you all think?
I mean, that's pretty much the way the game has been structured recently already. Chapter 6 was mostly Maddie, Chapter 7 was mostly Sam / Ember. However, there are side stories and branching options along the way that involve the other girls. Personally, I like that narrative structure. Apparently from what I've read here Chapter 8 will be focused on Jazz.

I know some games have included similar ideas to your Reality Gauntlet suggestion to implement fanmade mods / stories. Silver Trainer, for example, and Star Channel 34. It could definitely be a way to enjoy side story type content. Also, I'm always a fan of pregnancy, so any way to include that has my support.

uaredisturbed

Jan 3, 2019
If you aren't aware, there has been an update that silently went out, but this page hasn't been updated to reflect it. The developer has released ver 0.8.1 on their Patreon. A good Mega link of it can be found here:

Unfortunately, I'm not a compressor, so you're getting an OG link from the developer. Cheers Mates.

Reactions: sexypeanut

LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020
If you aren't aware, there has been an update that silently went out, but this page hasn't been updated to reflect it. The developer has released ver 0.8.1 on their Patreon. A good Mega link of it can be found here: Mega

Unfortunately, I'm not a compressor, so you're getting an OG link from the developer. Cheers Mates.
add something?

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018

What do you all think?
All that means is that the sister or the mom will hog everything.
I'm honestly pretty happy with how they're doing things right now.

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

Doit93

Mar 1, 2020
im suprised non of the devs has slid into this chat for a while to help clear up all of this drama surrounding them, i mean, from my perspective, as a dev and you dont agree with the statements the fans make about the game (which i personally agree with, this is money grabbing and lazy) i would go in here to defend myself as a dev and the rest of the team to not make themself look worse than they already look at this point.

Unless they feel ashamed of the outcome this has had and are not confortable discussion it publicly yet, or at all. Maybe we truly have hit the nail and now they're backing off because of it, who knows?

just speculations

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
im suprised non of the devs has slid into this chat for a while to help clear up all of this drama surrounding them, i mean, from my perspective, as a dev and you dont agree with the statements the fans make about the game (which i personally agree with, this is money grabbing and lazy) i would go in here to defend myself as a dev and the rest of the team to not make themself look worse than they already look at this point.

Unless they feel ashamed of the outcome this has had and are not confortable discussion it publicly yet, or at all. Maybe we truly have hit the nail and now they're backing off because of it, who knows?

just speculations
When devs start arguing with players it tends to explode and backfire. Not to mention provide their detractors with ammunition.
Just ignoring your detractors works best online.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
If you aren't aware, there has been an update that silently went out, but this page hasn't been updated to reflect it. The developer has released ver 0.8.1 on their Patreon. A good Mega link of it can be found here: Mega

I got this version, but the only new thing I've noticed is this:

1648461897389.png

Do you have any kind of changelog?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

just speculations
Well, I'm here if someone tags me.

But honestly, even though I'm the writer I MAYBE do a script every, I dunno? 4-6 months tops?

People don't really talk to me. :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes