gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
The game is being rebooted.
So everything back to the beginning? If that's really the case, I hope that the characters will look more like the originals then, like they did at the beginning of the game! The new ones looked only remotely like the originals.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So everything back to the beginning? If that's really the case, I hope that the characters will look more like the originals then, like they did at the beginning of the game! The new ones looked only remotely like the originals.
You can see the artstyle comparison here:

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
You can see the artstyle comparison here:
I know most liked the new look of the characters, but personally I wasn't a fan of it. The old ones were, in my opinion, closer to the original than the new ones.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
My thoughts were that as long as the new art does not slow down development, I won't complain, but God dammit, not a single bit of info is being given out. At least tell people that the game is being worked on.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Oh for fuck sake! It is not even finished!
milking-cow-spring-activities-ss.jpg
They can claim its different standards they have now etc. But at the end of the day it's a way to keep the train going, since they can never endgame sell Amity Park on Steam or something since it's R34. So only Patreon.
I've noticed that in general R34 games get more "reboots" and "reworks" than original IP ones for this reason, though they never admit it.

I used to Patron them, but after the Redux bullshit I noped it.
Can't imagine giving them money since July for just some art streams and that's about it in new content.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I don't really remember, but if you put the dildo there Star will like you more; likewise, if you put it in Star's locker, Sam will like you more.
No, you cannot kill Tucker... he's your best pal!
but if I dont put the dildo in the locker can I still get content with star?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
ok last question is there any action with the mom or the sis? Ive been playing this game for a few hours and man its pretty boring

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes