mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That's like, just your biased opinion man.
1. referencing confirmation bias does not make one biased. If someone is here in this thread it stands to reason it is because they are following the game. ergo most likely they enjoyed the game. Which thus far was in the old style. ergo they most likely enjoyed the old art style.
He specifically qualified it with "in here" (in this thread) rather than worldwide. Maybe worldwide 99% of people think the artstyle is bad (I doubt it). But it has little to do with the qualified statement of "in here"

2. the word you are looking for is subjective. It is his subjective opinion that the art is good... and honestly its not even a really contentious one. As he did not say that the old art was better than the new art, just that the old art was good in of itself.
You can tell it is his opinion because he said "X is good", which by default is his opinion. As he did not qualify it with "it is an objective fact that X is good"

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
This game has fallen the same paths so many devs have in the past. Sometimes an artist that was holding the project together with amazing art gets a more legit job or more secure work somewhere else and leave. Other times its boneheaded devs that for some reason decide to rework their entire project when nobody was asking them to do it while burning their patreon members for months if not years. All this does is take away good content that people enjoyed for some weird reason (Witch Trainer where ye at).

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2021
Well, there's some common sense in there too methinks. I mean, a parody of a certain IP works better when you can recognise the IP, so a similar art style. In the "similar threads" section right below me, I can see another example of this-- SexNote. It has a lot of parody characters in it, but they're not particularly accurate to the original art style, to the point that if I'm not fairly familiar with a character, I have no way of knowing whether it's original or from something.
I guess that's more understandable and i kinda agree.
1. referencing confirmation bias does not make one biased. If someone is here in this thread it stands to reason it is because they are following the game. ergo most likely they enjoyed the game. Which thus far was in the old style. ergo they most likely enjoyed the old art style.
He specifically qualified it with "in here" (in this thread) rather than worldwide. Maybe worldwide 99% of people think the artstyle is bad (I doubt it). But it has little to do with the qualified statement of "in here"

2. the word you are looking for is subjective. It is his subjective opinion that the art is good... and honestly its not even a really contentious one. As he did not say that the old art was better than the new art, just that the old art was good in of itself.
You can tell it is his opinion because he said "X is good", which by default is his opinion. As he did not qualify it with "it is an objective fact that X is good"
What are you, a robot or something?!
No human talks this way, go back to Skynet bro.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't get the slow pace complaint. The game has several sex scenes with different characters. Only Sam is taking it slower than the others, and I can understand why - she's the romantic LI, the others are more like friends with benefits (or not even real friends, like with Paulina and Star).
Remember, Danny has a double life; getting in bed with other girls while not being a popular guy AND having to save his city time and again from ghosts (we have yet to see the likes of Skulker, Vlad Plasmius and Walker) isn't a mean feat and naturally slows down your fuck ratio.
I can agree with the Maddie focus, but the next update will focus on Jazz and Penelope.
You don't get the slow complaints? The last update was eight months ago.

firwirrung

Sep 9, 2019
I enjoyed the pacing. It is always cool to play one of these games where scene progression comes through some sort of story consistent logic, and not a bad grind mechanic or whatever. I like there to be a good buildup. Also, each character feels distinct in how they are approached.

Plot wise, the stuff in the forest with the knight ghost and his mom leading Danny / Mom progression was the only part that felt a little too goofy beyond belief for me. It was a credible effort though, at least. Outside of that I thought all of that arc was super hot though, and I like where the dynamic has ended up so far.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
The problem that in v7.5 there isnt any pc compressed or non-compressed and the links doesn't work anymore. So does anyone have the old files v7.5??
If you wonder what's the difference to old version and the new one.

Also I see some guys search for old version before all changes here is the link of v7.5 the (old version)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Plot wise, the stuff in the forest with the knight ghost and his mom leading Danny / Mom progression was the only part that felt a little too goofy beyond belief for me. It was a credible effort though, at least. Outside of that I thought all of that arc was super hot though, and I like where the dynamic has ended up so far.
I pretty much went in with the mindset of 'Just make it hot and don't try go hyper serious'

I also wanted the pace (for all the girls) to go a little faster due to knowing the production pace. :BootyTime:

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain
3.70 star(s) 61 Votes