Ains

Feb 11, 2018
When clicking the Quest icon the game crashes! Any suggestions?
Doesn't matter if Redux or not, I still get an error.

Last edited:

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
New Jazz (right). She looks cuter than the original!
View attachment 1877664 View attachment 1877655

Wait, new jazz looks absolutely terrible compared to old jazz. What were they thinking? OG Jazz was stylized, curvy, had an attractive cartoony artstyle based on the show but with more sex appeal. New one is wearing baggy pants, skinny, and just isn’t attractive anymore. Like actually wtf were they thinking here.

This game was dying and it looks like they’re really trying their best to finish it off now. I mean going from adding no new content to actively making it worse… so sad to see.

Last edited:
May 15, 2017
Any new Maddie content?
There is one new scene with her. Is it just me or do the new scenes have no background music? Also does anyone have a save starting with the new episode? I don't want to replay the whole game as for some reason my previous saves do not work in the new version.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
There is one new scene with her. Is it just me or do the new scenes have no background music? Also does anyone have a save starting with the new episode? I don't want to replay the whole game as for some reason my previous saves do not work in the new version.
some of my scenes also lack music - or even entire dialogues
If you kindly point me to where the saves are located, I might produce one

What was the last non redux version? 0.7.5?
yes

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Anyone else have the issue of not having enough cash for the coffee beans, getting the money and then not being able to get the dialogue to buy them? Almost seems it's bugged so you need the money right away and it won't pop back up after getting the money.

Reactions: simple_human

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
some of my scenes also lack music - or even entire dialogues
If you kindly point me to where the saves are located, I might produce one

yes
saves are in 'amitypark-0.9.1-pc/game/saves' - on a PC any way - and I think you need the persistent file along with the save file(s).

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Wrap it up! Games dead to me. All new art is doo doo. Just look at new jaz and than at old jaz. Still have a chance to kiss and make up to your old artist or fix whatever fuck up you've done dev. Still. Just gonna bad mouth this sack of shit 'game' from now on. Just pass the idea on to someone who can do the job.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes