kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else have the issue of not having enough cash for the coffee beans, getting the money and then not being able to get the dialogue to buy them? Almost seems it's bugged so you need the money right away and it won't pop back up after getting the money.
Yes, it's a soft lock

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
This and Ben X slave quest are two titles I really want to see completed but I have a hard time believing they will ever be anything but half completed demos.

These guys should learn from Mity. They just finished four elements trainer and are raking in the $$$. They have over 7000 patrons, a lot of whom are donating at the $10 level to get the art packs.
Mity is the only one I keep returning to donate to after all these years. Not only do they deliver quality, but they have also proven themselves actually to deliver the game itself.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
So i was at the scene in the octopus scene and an ntr choice showed up? How much of the content is ntr and is it avoidable

Marjash

Sep 24, 2018
I used to complain that all the female characters had the same body but this is even more disappointing then the 1 per year update schedule they have...

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes