Jul 20, 2017
Funny that you wasted even more time replying, that was like 8 words my guy.. why so triggered? xD
18. It was 18, if you really feel like splitting hairs you could say 17 and a letter but ffs if you're going to try and insult me for loathing the frankly stupid direction your favorite dev is heading the least you can do is do it right.

Il Simonio

Mar 20, 2021
The best would be two chapters in one update, considering the wait and the fact that in February the artwork was already fully prepared for implementation and they were already working on artwork that was planned for after the update (from , on February).

Murder_Birder

Mar 7, 2023
The best would be two chapters in one update, considering the wait and the fact that in February the artwork was already fully prepared for implementation and they were already working on artwork that was planned for after the update (from , on February).
Archiving post for posterity (idk why, I just got a gut feeling I should)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well, if you know me you also know the drill. Two questions: how many hours of content does the game has? Asking because I want it to be worth it. And second: is the main story finished or, at least, do girls have many scenes that make this worth downloading in version 0.9.5? Thank you.

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Well, if you know me you also know the drill. Two questions: how much hours of content does the game has? Asking because I want it to be worth it. And second: is the main story finished or, at least, do girls have many scenes that make this worth downloading in version 0.9.5? Thank you.
Can't give how many hours, but there's alot of content, enough for a whole day I suppose. Main story is not finished but there enough scenes to be satisfied, and it's animated. Sex scenes with the mom, Ember, Desiree, Electra, Star's mom, and small scenes with Sam. I think Star has also a sex scene maybe, I don't remember.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Can't give how many hours, but there's alot of content, enough for a whole day I suppose. Main story is not finished but there enough scenes to be satisfied, and it's animated. Sex scenes with the mom, Ember, Desiree, Electra, Star's mom, and small scenes with Sam. I think Star has also a sex scene maybe, I don't remember.
Well that doesn't sound bad. Thank you, I'll give it an opportunity.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
And VERY good animated, I'm seeing. Wow.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay so, after playing this game and seeing how good it is, I can only find one thing to critizise: WHY can't we repeat the sex scenes ingame? Why do I have to go back to the main menu or load a save just to see a past scene? Please, make it an option to repeat scenes with the girls ingame, like what happens with Desire.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Okay so, after playing this game and seeing how good it is, I can only find one thing to critizise: WHY can't we repeat the sex scenes ingame? Why do I have to go back to the main menu or load a save just to see a past scene? Please, make it an option to repeat scenes with the girls ingame, like what happens with Desire.
There is actually a gallery, but i get your complain. I asked he team if they would make repeatable in game scenes and the answer i got was that it was planed. Yet it would not make much sence story wise to be able to repeat scenes at this point. The scenes in the narrative give Dany an orgone boost, which is used to defeat the big bad of the chapter. As i understand (and i may be wrong here) the idea is to first reach a point in the story where the orgone boost should be a common battle strategy for roaming ghosts and where the characters actually reached a stable relationship in which they can do it regularly (Kind of what Maddy is trying to do in the last few updates only to be interrupted, that is soooo- irritating.).

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There is actually a gallery, but i get your complain. I asked he team if they would make repeatable in game scenes and the answer i got was that it was planed. Yet it would not make much sence story wise to be able to repeat scenes at this point. The scenes in the narrative give Dany an orgone boost, which is used to defeat the big bad of the chapter. As i understand (and i may be wrong here) the idea is to first reach a point in the story where the orgone boost should be a common battle strategy for roaming ghosts and where the characters actually reached a stable relationship in which they can do it regularly (Kind of what Maddy is trying to do in the last few updates only to be interrupted, that is soooo- irritating.).
Well, sometimes you don't get orgone for doing sex (like star's blowjob, you didn't get orgone) so I think it's doable. There must be a way to do things more comfortable for the player without trampling on the rules of that universe, one of them being what you just said.

Reactions: Grex

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is there any progress tracker I can see? Just to have a notion of how are things going with the updates? I mean, accprding to Patreon, those who were here before me haven't had an update for 2 months or so. How much time tends to be between updates anyway?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes