--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
it smells like a trap is buggy for me kept replaying quest and it always gets stuck on wait for maddie on Saturday and nothing happens on saturday anywhere no matter time of day

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
it smells like a trap is buggy for me kept replaying quest and it always gets stuck on wait for maddie on Saturday and nothing happens on saturday anywhere no matter time of day
It needed to be the living room at night, but I did see some pop up buggy windows that popped up when I went there in the evening at any other day.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loqex

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Not bad, buggy though with more than a few spelling mistakes. I predict a future scene to be a Fenton family free-for-all minus Jack, who will either be divorced or dead.

And as predicted, the allen wrench was of course missing.

dirkdiggler32

Mar 9, 2019
I don't know how everyone else feels about this but for me... this was boring AF, artwork felt like it was A.I generated as it lacks the familiarity from the show and the one thing I loved about Maddie was how much a smoking redhead she is... he goes and puts only one Maddie scene and makes her blonde. Contrived, generic and a waste of whatever 7-8 months have passed since.

Reactions: TGafy

JakeB

Jan 24, 2018
OK, I tried to continue an old save. I can play normally, but when I click on the journal, I get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as I can read the message, there is a misspelling for an attribute. I tried to look into the mentioned file, but the whole folder "code" does not exist in the games folder. What am I doing wrong? Do I look at the wrong place, or does this really not exist?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Has the dev not gone back to the show accurate art style yet or can I just pass on this? (genuinely asking)
GZone just changed the style of Maddie and Jazz, so that's a permanent change. If that matters to you, then yeah, I guess you're out of luck, mate.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I don't know how everyone else feels about this but for me... this was boring AF, artwork felt like it was A.I generated as it lacks the familiarity from the show and the one thing I loved about Maddie was how much a smoking redhead she is... he goes and puts only one Maddie scene and makes her blonde. Contrived, generic and a waste of whatever 7-8 months have passed since.
I don't know 100% certainty about the character artwork himself, I've seen some others mention that Jazz's Dream Danny has signs of it. I can tell you that the bar background absolutely is some AI work though, that's not anything I made.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Also... redhead? She's clearly auburn brunette at most.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Where's the reboot, compared to the old 0.9.6, according to story? And do all saves from pre-reboot work?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes