Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
The abandoned rule has always been 18 months without an update, since its inception.

You don't have to worry, there was no 'illegal' rule change, but in future we'll make sure to pass any decisions or rule changes by you personally, so you can sign off on them. We wouldn't want to get into any legal problems after all.
When I said Illegaly, I ment It went from 12 months at Some Point, to 18 months without holding a public vote to see If the majority approved of that change. Hence It was done through a Dictorial process and It is Invaild. That is what I was saying and Because This website as far as I know is not run by Nazi's(not saying it is), It stands to reason it goes by Proper manners of Democracy.

It would not just be my vote, It would most liekly be the Majorty if you ask in a proper vote "should we let creator's be super slow and milk ppl for all the money they can and never give any updates(roughly letting them take 15 years b4 you see a update), Or should we set tags and other means to incourage them to produce their updates at a Modest rate?" <-- can you guess what people would vote, I mean Seriously vote to that? I personly do not belive unless they was on acid that they would want to wait 5 to 15 years for one measly update.

also I am sorry If I am grumpy or whatnot, Its jsut people defending these jerks really does upset me.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
When I said Illegaly, I ment It went from 12 months at Some Point, to 18 months without holding a public vote to see If the majority approved of that change. Hence It was done through a Dictorial process and It is Invaild. That is what I was saying and Because This website as far as I know is not run by Nazi's(not saying it is), It stands to reason it goes by Proper manners of Democracy.

It would not just be my vote, It would most liekly be the Majorty if you ask in a proper vote "should we let creator's be super slow and milk ppl for all the money they can and never give any updates(roughly letting them take 15 years b4 you see a update), Or should we set tags and other means to incourage them to produce their updates at a Modest rate?" <-- can you guess what people would vote, I mean Seriously vote to that? I personly do not belive unless they was on acid that they would want to wait 5 to 15 years for one measly update.

also I am sorry If I am grumpy or whatnot, Its jsut people defending these jerks really does upset me.
Why would any of said creators give a single solitary fuck about us? You have serious main character syndrome

TGafy

May 14, 2020

Talking about democracy to a bunch of pirates! :WaitWhat::LUL:

Not that I'm laughing at democracy, but time and place. F95 hardly seems the place for it. On top of that, developers only use the site to get some more players and supporters for themselves. Some developers don't even like that their games have been made available here. Developers mostly care about the opinions of financial supporters, so the opinions here don't carry the same weight.

Edit: Came back because I remembered a F95 staff posted about this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/amity-park-v0-9-6-gzone.4262/post-12920556
According to him, the abandoned tag was never made to go into effect at 12 months. It has always been at 18 months and there has been no change. You've misremembered.

Last edited:

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I know the game is abandoned but does someone have a save or something with all the scenes unlocked? I would like to see them all and I have played the game multiple times but it is not unlocking all the scenes to rewatch. Thanks in advance

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I know the game is abandoned but does someone have a save or something with all the scenes unlocked? I would like to see them all and I have played the game multiple times but it is not unlocking all the scenes to rewatch. Thanks in advance
theres a cheat code to unlock all the scenes on the 1st page

Reactions: Draco6393

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
The game is not abandoned, it is only labeled as such by F95, which (in my opinion, at least) makes a big difference.

The update is expected to come out around late May, June or early July at most. IF ... and I repeat, if we don't get any news, updates or announcements by then, then yes - I would have to agree that the game is indeed abandoned. Keep in mind that both Amity Park & Breeding Farm only get updated once every year, in addition to maybe one or two minor ones addressing typo corrections & various bugs often reported by the community and that the progress take a lot of time.

Regardless of how you feel about that (and the amount of angry emojis being addressed to my previous comments on the same issue), things had been like that for years now, whenever you like it or not. And I see no sign (or reason) to assume otherwise.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
Talking about democracy to a bunch of pirates! :WaitWhat::LUL:

Not that I'm laughing at democracy, but time and place. F95 hardly seems the place for it. On top of that, developers only use the site to get some more players and supporters for themselves. Some developers don't even like that their games have been made available here. Developers mostly care about the opinions of financial supporters, so the opinions here don't carry the same weight.

Edit: Came back because I remembered a F95 staff posted about this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/amity-park-v0-9-6-gzone.4262/post-12920556
According to him, the abandoned tag was never made to go into effect at 12 months. It has always been at 18 months and there has been no change. You've misremembered.
Even Pirates have a form of Democracy, ever heard of "Parley" they have a code, which is a barbaric form of democracy :p

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Even Pirates have a form of Democracy, ever heard of "Parley" they have a code, which is a barbaric form of democracy :p
You are correct in that they did have their own form of democracy. I had meant that it was odd that you seemed to go into the intricacies of a voting process as if this thread was a formally organized government office whereas we're really just a bunch of ragtag individuals looking for an adult-oriented story.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Abandoned is an automatic tag right but I mean GZone has been missing for a while. Last Patreon update was in august (funnily it was about him being absent for too long without updating his patrons), and last message on the Discord was in november. Guys on the Discord seems to be on heavy copium lol.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Abandoned is an automatic tag right but I mean GZone has been missing for a while. Last Patreon update was in august (funnily it was about him being absent for too long without updating his patrons), and last message on the Discord was in november. Guys on the Discord seems to be on heavy copium lol.
Question just so we can verify.
Is GZone in any country that's involved in any of the recent wars/conflicts? If so, that could be a reason for dropping off the face of the Earth. If not, I can't think of any reason to stay silent so long.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So far it seems that they are just really bad at
Question just so we can verify.
Is GZone in any country that's involved in any of the recent wars/conflicts? If so, that could be a reason for dropping off the face of the Earth. If not, I can't think of any reason to stay silent so long.
Based on their communication history, they are really bad at communicating. There were multiple long periods of no posts in Patreon before.

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
So far it seems that they are just really bad at

Based on their communication history, they are really bad at communicating. There were multiple long periods of no posts in Patreon before.
They definitely are bad at communicating. A while back I was able to go through their post history online and found it coincidental how it almost synced up with the update of their other game. I've mentioned this previously somewhere in this topic but their was a post made by one of the devs about looking for artists but not wanting to pay anything, while they still continued to take in subscriptions for Amity Park. This may just be me, but I also found it in poor taste how so much attention (in the form of updates) was given to the other game when a good majority of subscribers subbed for (and requested) Amity Park over Breeding Farm.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
After what happened with MilfyCity, i cant completely lose hope on any devs anymore unless they have confirmed it themselves.
But still just seeing that tag in any of my favorite games puts me into depression :(

Reactions: Cool95f
3.70 star(s) 61 Votes