Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
At the scene where the octopus ghost attacks the mom, I saved it so I can see both scenes and did anybody else get turned on during the conversation between the ghost and the mom?

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Welp, looks like they passed the review, patreon page is back up... still no update on the next update though.

breakerfaith

Feb 3, 2023
I love danny phantom. this game hits a lot of high points for me. very cool how they hit a lot of the same beats as canon but also change things up in a semi believable way.
A few bugs but noting too distracting.

4.75/5

Reactions: Xypher

exile0025

Apr 3, 2018
there is a 2nd ember scene in the replays but i never got it and i was following the guide and i know its not 100% accurate

XTheOneAboveAllX

Dec 3, 2023
Shower scene occurs after you've captured Spectra. Keep going to the bathroom every morning, evening and night. Try weekdays and weekends.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The last update was April of 2023, I recall the dev or someone in the discord saying they would be going towards a once a year update. Therefore, maybe around April of 2024, maybe.
If true, hopefully content is suitably sizeable. I need my Maddy and other milfs fix, definitely hoping we get to breed them by the end.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
If true, hopefully content is suitably sizeable. I need my Maddy and other milfs fix, definitely hoping we get to breed them by the end.
They'll most likely be continuing with Jazz, I however am hoping for Valerie and some more Ember content on top of that!

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
I may have mentioned this somewhere recently in this thread - somewhere in my last play through the dev put in comments from maddie towards danny about doing it all over the house. Like you, i can only hope that is true!

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
so annoying that the stupid artstyle rework killed the momentum for this game :/
a shame cause before that it was updated semi frequently

Mangoose11

Jul 23, 2021
Don't know if this has been asked but is there a way to make the text on android version smaller or less dark? It hides a lot from the scenes.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes