Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
I'd honestly be surprised if any update happens this month. The dev asked for artists to do work for free while hes making money off the game.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Wait the last update of this game on their Patreon (the "important place" since that's where all their paying consumers coalesce :rolleyes:) was Aug 27, 2023???

Why are people even asking for this game if the dev moved all communications to their (controlled) discord?????

View attachment 3253190
This game has yearly update now since 2022, each update being a full chapter.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
patreon wont allow incest i think. that's why dark cookie changed the relationship of mc and his mom, sister, aunt in summertime saga.
Not disagreeing with you here, Patreon definitely forced DC to make those changes, but are you sure your post was meant for Amity Park or am I missing context somewhere?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Not disagreeing with you here, Patreon definitely forced DC to make those changes, but are you sure your post was meant for Amity Park or am I missing context somewhere?
GZONE patreon seems gone atm, and since this game has incest, I think he made the parallel with summertime saga.

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: drone4of2 and TGafy

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
Gzone mentioned looking at subscribestar back in 2019. Looks like the patreon is / has been under review (probably due to incest being in the game.)

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
Let's hope that development for this game will not end here, there's still so many scenes with Maddy they need to do, for me to be satisfied. :p
Exactly. I will have to play through it again, but (in the most recent update) I could have sworn their was a part where maddie's character eluded to her and danny doing it as much as possible or in many different rooms of the house. Whether that was something Gzone intended or not makes me think their was a thought process to put that in the game.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Exactly. I will have to play through it again, but (in the most recent update) I could have sworn their was a part where maddie's character eluded to her and danny doing it as much as possible or in many different rooms of the house. Whether that was something Gzone intended or not makes me think their was a thought process to put that in the game.
Well, since there's implications of doing something with Maddie whilst she's doing yoga on the weekends, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up banging her from the lab to the Fenton Command Centre.

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain
3.70 star(s) 61 Votes