falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I have two questions

What do I do, after the Spectra quest gets to "Looks like Penelope needs some more time, guess I'll just do what I want for now." I think it needs to be more specific because nothing is triggering after two weeks.

and

How do I time travel to the future so I can see Ishiyama sex scenes? I need them.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
We're all been very patient with Amity Park, and I found us all a reward courtesy of DLtoon. Enjoy.
View attachment 3165547
Also, just went through the game again, does ANYONE know what the hell that stupid flower they added into chapter six is for!?
What was chapter 6? Was that when Maddie and Danny had to parachute and landed in a forest? I think the flower was to be used for some Mom/son action.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
What was chapter 6? Was that when Maddie and Danny had to parachute and landed in a forest? I think the flower was to be used for some Mom/son action.
Yep, in the old version of the game the flower would get a masturbation scene + some other action from mom. The dev dropped some of the incest and killed the idea of Vlad perving on Maddy. Don't really see the point, as most of the backgrounds and plot elements were in place.

Reactions: Zaxsmith3

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Yep, in the old version of the game the flower would get a masturbation scene + some other action from mom. The dev dropped some of the incest and killed the idea of Vlad perving on Maddy.
Really? Because I played the latest version recently and there was definitely a masturbation scene and other action with the mom, along with a bunch of other incest and some of Vlad perving on Maddy.

If that wasn't in the game... was the version I played... a ghost??? :eek:

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
Really? Because I played the latest version recently and there was definitely a masturbation scene and other action with the mom, along with a bunch of other incest and some of Vlad perving on Maddy.

If that wasn't in the game... was the version I played... a ghost??? :eek:
In the latest version, the developers have changed everything. And there is almost no incest left.

May 8, 2023
No there's still incest scenes, what's missing is two sex scenes instead. Also apparently older versions had more set up to another potential NTR scene (this time with the ghost bear and Maddie) but supposedly that was completely dropped.
I heard there was supposed to be a Maddie NTR route with the ectopuss x maddie scene basically starting the route. I could be wrong but who knows, honestly have no clue why the ectopuss scene is in the game.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I wrote the whole thing listening to nothing but 'Fortunate son' and 'White rabbit' on loop.
Well then we have that to thank for what's probably the best backstory of Penelope Spectra I've ever seen, especially since it led to what's one of my favorite storylines in the game.

Reactions: drone4of2

jackspamerhands

Oct 9, 2022
I heard there was supposed to be a Maddie NTR route with the ectopuss x maddie scene basically starting the route. I could be wrong but who knows, honestly have no clue why the ectopuss scene is in the game.
I'm more confused the choice is still there. Might as well just automatically play the ectopuss scene since everyone picks it.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes