joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I heard there was supposed to be a Maddie NTR route with the ectopuss x maddie scene basically starting the route. I could be wrong but who knows, honestly have no clue why the ectopuss scene is in the game.
That's the annoying thing. The devs had it all set up, then dropped it half way through. This could have also added depth to the game by having some dynamics between Maddie and Vlad.

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
I remember playing AP for the first time, back in 2022 and reaching the NTR point around the 2nd chapter I believe. My first choice was the obvious one - because I kinda suspected what would happen.

But then I reloaded my save afterwards & gave it another try, this time avoiding NTR to see how it would affect the game. Unfortunately, it did not... I'm not absolutely sure at this point, but from what I remember the only notable difference occurred later on, when Danny encounters that green ghost bear at Vlad's house, as some of the dialogue between Danny & Maddie was slightly different, modified to make more sense. Nothing more and nothing less, the story stays the same.

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
This is really getting tiresome guys...

Your question Wishingformore had already been answered on the previous page(s), several times even. No, the game is /not/ dead and the next update is already on its way, but it probably ... most likely (God knows when exactly) won't be any time soon. They usually push one story (significant) update per year, along with several minor ones, bug fixes & typo corrections.

For those of you who want to know more, I highly recommend that you tune in to official Discord channel & see what the devs themselves have to say about this. From what I heard personally, they are working on a whole new concept for AP by the name of "love hotel", where Danny could bring certain ladies & have fun with each and every one. Those scenes would be repetitive, meaning that you could always go back & replay them over & over, and they would play the part in the story. One of these hotel scenes with Maddy is already in progress and SHOULD be released within the next update.

That being said, I'm not a dev nor I'm associated with AP team in any way so please don't take my word for granted.

Last edited:

joganisabel

Nov 21, 2023
hey guys, i'm stuck at episode 6 i dunno where i got it wrong. I'm done with the wood quest but the next quest i been given is the perfect son instead of the suprise gift.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Are there any other ghosts worth adding to the harem after Spectra?
Not really sure, there were only a handful of female ghosts and the three we have were the main ones to stand out besides Kitty. Only other one I remember is Lydia from the episodes with Freakshow.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes