3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I still keep v.95 so we can compare.
v. 96. Alex-2, Kate -2, Elena -9, Eva -3, Iris - 4, Rei -1. Same as your case.
v.95 - exactly the same.
I.e. absolutely no progress with Special Renders.

Reactions: Nerttu

hitdaflo

Oct 22, 2018
man do you know how to make me look at a char and they do a certain animation and I'm like I wants it now!! lol also love the music choice look forward to the updates ty

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I still keep v.95 so we can compare.
v. 96. Alex-2, Kate -2, Elena -9, Eva -3, Iris - 4, Rei -1. Same as your case.
v.95 - exactly the same.
I.e. absolutely no progress with Special Renders.
Why there are 22 renders at Renders Guide and WT ????

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
BUG? (V0.96c)
Kate's Phone, (Friday night)
Seems to be "soft locked" if you repair Elena phone first,
After repairing Elena phone you are told no to disturb Kate.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BUG? (V0.96c)
Kate's Phone, (Friday night)
Seems to be "soft locked" if you repair Elena phone first,
After repairing Elena phone you are told no to disturb Kate.
or not available yet.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
or not available yet.
It is there, I did the event in my "Fresh start"
When it failed (while updating the old Gameplay) I went back to before I fixed Elena's phone and this time it worked,

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
Have "finally" finished updating my "Gameplays-Amnesia - (No Mods)" to cover "V0.96c(extra)"
I have attached a copy below if anyone wants it,
All task complete,
The four Bonus scenes are unlocked
End of version saves included
But No Eva's Lollypop
(Note; This not a "Walkthrough" just a record of my actions in the game)
Good luck and enjoy the game.

Reactions: Cyiek and Ara-sH

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is there, I did the event in my "Fresh start"
When it failed (while updating the old Gameplay) I went back to before I fixed Elena's phone and this time it worked,
well will be fixed on next version like prev. bugs were fixed on next version after buggy version.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Daman, i would never imagine we actually get a from Alexandra thorugh a bonus scene. I mean, we had a sleeping one and all, but that was a surprise. Lets hope theres more with her soon, some with Kate and the missing Aunt would also be nice XD

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I mean, check the Renders Guide at OP ????:unsure::unsure::unsure:
For the sake of pure interest downloaded a clean game, without mods. Played a bit and saw how many special renders need to be opened during the game. The answer: 21. Whence came the number 22 - this is a great mystery. Most likely, just a typo.

• Haha
Reactions: Nerttu and cxx

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Anyone know what trigger the Jaheem story after he started working in the basement? It's said I've to see how work is going but I go there any time of day any day and nothing happens. Thx
Same, journal says i should go to the basement, but there's zero activity there...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Same, journal says i should go to the basement, but there's zero activity there...
You mean, Jaheem isn't in the basement, no construction work goes on there?
Then you haven't hired him yet :rolleyes:
It's not like he'll sneak into your basement and start working by himself, without your consent :LOL:
Would you have hired him, the construction site would be there and Jaheem would be there during the day.

Correction: Construction and Jaheem would be working there after the first visit to the basement, after talking to Jaheem there.

Before hiring him the basement is empty and after you've hired him, he'd be there and you'd have a conversation with him. Although..., in the new fixed version, that event might be blocked until you fix Elena's phone and visit the spa with Kate... I'm not sure, I haven't extracted the "c" version yet. I could be wrong now about how it works in the new version.
I'm not sure, I'd have to take a look at the code of the 96c to be sure...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
You mean, Jaheem isn't in the basement, no construction work goes on there?
Then you haven't hired him yet :rolleyes:
It's not like he'll sneak into your basement and start working by himself, without your consent :LOL:
Would you have hired him, the construction site would be there and Jaheem would be there during the day.
He appears once, says "construction is in full swing", but the journal doesn't update, keeps saying i should go to the basement, except after the first encounter there's nothing there, no Jaheem, no half way construction... nothing.
Morning, mid day, evening... doesn't matter.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
He appears once, says "construction is in full swing", but the journal doesn't update, keeps saying i should go to the basement, except after the first encounter there's nothing there, no Jaheem, no half way construction... nothing.
Morning, mid day, evening... doesn't matter.
Alright, there must've been a change in the code, maybe there's a new bug. I'll take a look at it later today, right now I have to leave.

Reactions: LSC82
3.40 star(s) 193 Votes