3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
One of my issues with the game is the characters are really inconsistent.

Elena the sister has HATED the MC for almost the entire game, been nothing but a total bitch to him the whole time and now that he fixed her phone she's suddenly ok with him walking into her room while she's completely naked? Doesn't really make sense.

It's happened a few times, the story will move at a glacial pace and then the characters suddenly act completely different out of nowhere.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One of my issues with the game is the characters are really inconsistent.

Clara the sister has HATED the MC for almost the entire game, been nothing but a total bitch to him the whole time and now that he fixed her phone she's suddenly ok with him walking into her room while she's completely naked? Doesn't really make sense.

It's happened a few times, the story will move at a glacial pace and then the characters suddenly act completely different out of nowhere.
right game?

sisters on this are elena and kate.

Reactions: Dongus420

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
now we have t wait for the damn extended version to see another scene..after so many years, story doesn't progress at all..and updates are so small and scarce that this is really becoming ridiculous

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
ChangeLog v0.99a:
Story Scenes
: Kate, Elena

Isn't it Alexandra and Elena? My story hint thing is blank for Kate so I don't know if there's really anything to do for her.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
still in thusday evening when meet alexandra in laundry room i choose talk then it move forward no scene with here just like mid day in her room after i choose talk the scene is over why ?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
ChangeLog v0.99a:
Story Scenes
: Kate, Elena

Isn't it Alexandra and Elena? My story hint thing is blank for Kate so I don't know if there's really anything to do for her.
Yes .99a solely focused around Kate and Elena, i just finished it about an hour ago.

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
No it's not, it is Kate and Elena.. Alexandra has no continuation in this Update, just go over his Patreon there he wrote it what's new.
I fixed Elena's phone and did the photo stuff with her, and Alexandra stuff in the basement in the evening. What is there to do with Kate?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I fixed Elena's phone and did the photo stuff with her, and Alexandra stuff in the basement in the evening. What is there to do with Kate?
There is clearly some confusion here between the previous update (0.98) (where the main focus was really on Alexandrа and Kate) and the current one (Elena and Kate). It seems that you're still on 0.98.

Reactions: Nemo56

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Amnesia [v0.99]
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

Download links : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated

XBurkeX

Dec 20, 2021
These updates are always so ridiculously short Dx I keep finishing the several month long waits, in like 10-15 mins. Each only adds like, 3-4 quick scenes... =/

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
True, but it's also possible that he might have positioned the models for a quick preview pic and then saved the project, and now that the story has reached this point, he loaded the project and finished the scenes. I haven't worked with Daz3d, but if it is like other rendering software, then this is a possibility. Not saying you are wrong, but that this is also possible.
I agree, it's def possible, and I don't want to condemn the dev team for something I won't ever be able to prove. It just def made me raise an eyebrow cause I knew I had seen at least a few of those shower images before.

A bit of a side note but still relevant, I think this game has a host of issues, be it writing, pacing, the MC devolving into whatever he has currently become, etc.... But at least this game was being worked on and released at a somewhat steady cadence. It seemed there was at least a moderate effort being made for each release, but this latest one really felt like a downgrade in all aspects, imo. And the shower scene potentially being 'saved and inserted' for down the road purposes only heightened those concerns.

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes