3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Since it is already Version 0.99a in 1 or 2 updates some of you will get what you desire at least.
Yes, MC is gonna wake up in the hospital after life and death operation, realizing his balls had to be removed due to all the blue balling and yes, he's still a virgin.

Then the announcement for Season 2 comes up, with the title Ballsnesia.

Aug 6, 2017
1.0?!?
you know after 0.99 0.100 is the next version ;)

I have no Problem with slow progression, but I hope it's not like the last updates of Lucky Mark. So much teasing and anal and only one rushed good scene with christina at the end.

Btw. more christina content would be great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1.0?!?
you know after 0.99 0.100 is the next version ;)

I have no Problem with slow progression, but I hope it's not like the last updates of Lucky Mark. So much teasing and anal and only one rushed good scene with christina at the end.

Btw. more christina content would be great.
this won't end on 0.1 or 1.0 based on history aka lm.

You believe in Santa clause?
oh you don't believe?

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
you guys may be missing a plot line - when MC went into coma, Elena was so disturbed that she had to shoot her face full of botox to get the permanent sad emotion off her face (all emotion for that matter) for her to be able to continue her online career, fish lips was just a side effect

now things are getting back to normal and botox may start to wear off, eventually... ;) :D
I know you were joking, but did she actually start to look real? I just started the game, and she looks like she has had 30 years of botox...

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Before playing I would like to know if it has NTR because I read some reviews and they said that the girlfriend cheated on the MC? Could someone be so kind as to explain this to me?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Before playing I would like to know if it has NTR because I read some reviews and they said that the girlfriend cheated on the MC? Could someone be so kind as to explain this to me?
She did so offscreen and also while they took a break and MC was also not present. So it's three things that make it non-ntr.

One of the bonus scenes shows Elena with a cop. Also not NTR but on screen with another guy. It's not part of the main story anyway.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
she cheated on him while he was in a coma, so before game starts.

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
She did so offscreen and also while they took a break and MC was also not present. So it's three things that make it non-ntr.

One of the bonus scenes shows Elena with a cop. Also not NTR but on screen with another guy. It's not part of the main story anyway.
So they were separated? Or when he went into a coma were they still together? Did she do this knowing he was in a coma?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So they were separated? Or when he went into a coma were they still together? Did she do this knowing he was in a coma?
As far as I recall: yes, no and yes, but it has been a while. Could be no, yes and yes :) I wasn't really interested in her story.
In any case he didn't catch them, so it's not netorare.

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
As far as I recall: yes, no and yes, but it has been a while. Could be no, yes and yes :) I wasn't really interested in her story.
In any case he didn't catch them, so it's not netorare.
Good to know, so while he almost died she went off fucking around, you can see her character, right? Anyway, I'm not going to follow her route, exes are exes for a reason, thanks for answering me.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Good to know, so while he almost died she went off fucking around, you can see her character, right? Anyway, I'm not going to follow her route, exes are exes for a reason, thanks for answering me.
She will try to apologise. But instead you can bang the shit outa her, creampie her and then ditch her right away. That's what I did:KEK:
Angry sex scene was executed very well as far as I remember.

Reactions: _SerapH_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, I'll have to replay that one. Then I don't understand what the conversation is about at all and what people are unhappy about since they broke up before the coma
cause for some even ex-li is off the limits for other guys.

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes