3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

Miqui06

May 15, 2022
nothing on her story you got spa certificate and after getting that it's long wait before anything else happens. need to search her room for things.
I think I found what blocked me! After I repaired Elena's phone, there are two options to continue: You can go to Elena again in the evening and start a photoshoot with her, or you can wait till Thursday morning and find Kate cooking in the kitchen. As I did the phone repair on a Saturday, Thursday was a long way to go, so I caught Elena before. That's the mistake! After that Elena's story progresses further beyond a point where the cooking scene doesn't trigger anymore: dead end! It is an error in the script Morning.rpy

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Just imagine how much more content there could have been in the main game if instead of extra scenes we had gotten equivalent scenes in the main game

Reactions: Ara-sH

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I hope we're not going to be getting any pointless halloween or christmas events.
I don't mind if it's in the main story. Like: in the game time it's really now October 31, family holiday, main girls in gothic outfits and stuff.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think I found what blocked me! After I repaired Elena's phone, there are two options to continue: You can go to Elena again in the evening and start a photoshoot with her, or you can wait till Thursday morning and find Kate cooking in the kitchen. As I did the phone repair on a Saturday, Thursday was a long way to go, so I caught Elena before. That's the mistake! After that Elena's story progresses further beyond a point where the cooking scene doesn't trigger anymore: dead end! It is an error in the script Morning.rpy
ah you are in different point than i thought. well this has plenty of bugs which get fixed in b or c version.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
He had 2 obvious free chances to fuck the hell out of 2 girls who were asking for it, but decided to cuckold and edge for no reason other than milking to hell out of people. There was no reason not to fuck Elena when she was horny and when Kate is stuck with her ass out naked. Just force it if they refuse, at this point they will enjoy it. I don't think anyone's dumb enough at this point to not release the obvious stalling.

Reactions: Dr. Javi

Ploik95

Oct 16, 2022
In jaheem's story : it is written "I have to check the basement and see how the work is going". But I tried anytime to go there and nothing ever happened.
Nothing says that the content is not yet available so I assume it is but somehow it is never triggered.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In jaheem's story : it is written "I have to check the basement and see how the work is going". But I tried anytime to go there and nothing ever happened.
Nothing says that the content is not yet available so I assume it is but somehow it is never triggered.
it's another messy quest which can get bugged by going there too early. could be that they aren't done with renovating yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we need actual story progreession ffs...not that shit u right..and substantial updates not 2 dull scenes and end
which? progression to kate's pants? elena's pants? alex's pants? getting memories back?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
which? progression to kate's pants? elena's pants? alex's pants? getting memories back?
I'd say, at this point, a little of all of the above. LoL. I've played some slow burns before. But this one really takes the cake. His last game didn't take near this long, I don't think, for any real action to happen. Just some flashbacks of what he did with his family before he lost his memories.

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes