3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Where do I learn to earn money on Elena story?
I might messed up and buy something during Kate's collecting things quest
It's all event driven. You earn some money while working for the store in the mall, some more from the hospital.

Reactions: LSC82

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Amnesia [v0.99a Standard] [Super Alex] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,20 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,21 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was unable get the Saves from previous version working on it. Had to Download non compressed full version to get the saves working and continue. Please look into it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I was unable get the Saves from previous version working on it. Had to Download non compressed full version to get the saves working and continue. Please look into it.
Hmm read that again. I am not sure why the compression won't let you continue saves but sadly there is not really anything I can do. It maybe cause of the save tokens.

Edit: Tested it. My compression kinda lets me continue saves from the previous version. If I load one it puts me to the start of the scene it was saved it, this is also true in my quick test of the full version though.
Maybe it changes in later saves. No idea, but I don't hink there is anything I can do anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shalamar94

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's all event driven. You earn some money while working for the store in the mall, some more from the hospital.
500 bucks from store's "boss" goes to get things to basement not to buy parts for elena's phone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes she steal the laptop and I went to her room to fix this,
how I can hear her phone and on which day?
been a long time since i did that but some thursday afternoon it triggers i think, until it triggers no certificate. once you get it you can also steal mc's laptop back.

Reactions: hosseinsadr

Many More

Sep 23, 2020
been a long time since i did that but some thursday afternoon it triggers i think, until it triggers no certificate. once you get it you can also steal mc's laptop back.
Checked on afternoon thursday. Didn't work; will keep trying.
Let me know in case anybody can help further.

Many More

Sep 23, 2020
hey guess what it triggered on Saturday noon... Thanks

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Checked on afternoon thursday. Didn't work; will keep trying.
Let me know in case anybody can help further.
When you saw the laptop disappear (from the walkthrough, you can download it, link on OP):
1. ANY DAY (except Sunday). EVENING. LIVING. Talk to Elena
2. FRIDAY. MIDDAY. ELENA'S BEDROOM (Wardrobe). Take the laptop

In case of problems, always check with the walkthrough, it's quite well written.
As alternative: another walkthrough, with saves: https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-99a-standard-super-alex.44511/post-14238942

Last edited:

Dreamlesshavoc

Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 529978

Overview:
A man wakes up from a coma with amnesia. Can he recover his memories and reconnect with his loved ones?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-08
Release Date: 2024-07-08
Developer: Super Alex - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.99a
Language: English, Russian
Other Game: Lucky Mark
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery mod* - Game Guide - Secret Renders Guide - Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign - Gallery - German Translation* - Walkthrough -
Vid Enhancement mod*
Zalupochka thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 529948 View attachment 530003 View attachment 529949 View attachment 529954 View attachment 529955 View attachment 529957 View attachment 529973 View attachment 529959
Apk?

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes