3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ddgas can you write in engliah? based on your post history not so use translator before next time posting here since this is english only forum.

Contacts?
was thinking same but she has same eyes when she goes to sleep and wakes up so no to that and also she uses glasses occasionally and eyes are same.

How much femdom??

(a friend asks I swear)
for sure it is friend.

very little, 1 scene with mc's "boss"/"ex-boss" and blonde sis makes mc to clean her room.

Reactions: ddgas and LozDKira

LozDKira

Jun 7, 2021
ddgas can you write in engliah? based on your post history not so use translator before next time posting here since this is english only forum.

was thinking same but she has same eyes when she goes to sleep and wakes up so no to that and also she uses glasses occasionally and eyes are same.

for sure it is friend.

very little, 1 scene with mc's "boss"/"ex-boss" and blonde sis makes mc to clean her room.

for sure it is friend.

Damn, my friend will be very disappointed, I'll have to give him the bad news.

Thanks for responding

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
It's still saying "My friend's son" in the dialogue. I swear I had this fixed in a previous update but it seems to have reverted. Anyone know a fix or is this intended even with the IC patch?

Reactions: MysticZeus

akasubjoe

Mar 8, 2020
Can't believe how many 1 star reviews this game gets -- guys reserve your 1-stars for the myriad of genuinely crap games out there. As soon as you start the game you can see it has class (and lots of flaws too, admittedly).
If you voted 1 star, and you're still reading posts here, that's probably because you don't really hate the game at all, but were just pissed off because it ALMOST was a great game for you, and you vented your frustration!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't believe how many 1 star reviews this game gets -- guys reserve your 1-stars for the myriad of genuinely crap games out there. As soon as you start the game you can see it has class (and lots of flaws too, admittedly).
If you voted 1 star, and you're still reading posts here, that's probably because you don't really hate the game at all, but were just pissed off because it ALMOST was a great game for you, and you vented your frustration!
well this story is crap and no sex to compensate it so 1-2 stars is earned arm.

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes