3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
yeah, it should have said likes "This is the end of version v0.3a, please save" then back to main screen or something. It just block us from doing any further. Not good ending for an interesting game. Anyone please fix the bug?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So what's the deal with Elena? Is there any way to get her secret or do you have to be her bitch?

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I imagine this has probably already been addressed, but I am not going to comb through 100 pages of posts. Instead, I will add another one about the Housemate/LandLady in the dialogue, after being asked what to call them. Either do it or don't, but if your going to give the option to personalize it, then make sure that it follows through with the rest of the game. "What would you like to refer to her as?" "mom" and then "Your landlady . . . " it really fucks up immersion.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yeah, it should have said likes "This is the end of version v0.3a, please save" then back to main screen or something. It just block us from doing any further. Not good ending for an interesting game. Anyone please fix the bug?
that works only in vn-s, here due to sandbox elements/quests it would be a bit hard to implement.
yet, a better tasks/quests tracker would be useful here, marking unavailable tasks in the current update as such, and quests with those tasks as quests that cant be completed just yet.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
With the active task "Find a sink", don't click on the sink in the Girl's bathroom. That will prevent you from completing the task. Pick the other bathroom outside of the living room.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
0.3b Win:

0.3b Mac:

changeLOG 0.3b:

Fixed major bug. Day 2 Morning. You can complite "Placate my belly" even if you try to enter the Elena's room the several times.

---

raul07bv

May 7, 2017
Does this game end on day 2 middday?

The mod tell me to enter alexandras bedroom . I click on it and it says that i cant enter anymore.

Rafsanjani

Dec 5, 2017
Hello guys, i wanna ask something. I got credit card from kate for paid something in the mall. But i cant go outside and cant click map. Can someone help me?

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Dialogues are so messed up...
In one dialogue Mother told MC "You are my friend's son"
Describe MC as Roommate of Girls...( I typed friend when asked)
But girls call him Bro....

It's happening bcoz Game asked What Girls are to MC but didn't ask What MC is to Girls...

For instance I'm typing Girls are Step-sister to MC.... I should also type MC is Step-brother to Girls....
So in every dialogue game uses that tag for step-brother in coding...

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes