3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Jupp, because Cyberpunk just taken 8 years in the making with thousands of people working on it during that duration. It pre-sold 8 million copies and still released to a shit show of unoptimized mess.

Of course compare that to a one man marching band that make his game available through Patreon, and that you are are likely pirate anyways. Yeah that sounds sensible..... *insert facepalm*
Yeah and I Support super alex a couple of dozen dollars and I am pleased.

Because... Alexandraa!

And yeah, thing of about BAIDK making twenty guys and a million on a budget.
(Always remember that not one is doing a game or not many, like this)

Yeet

Apr 19, 2017
Well that was...... short.

If your smarter than me, how do you unlock the memory? I have all pictures and scenes but never came across last memory.

Seeings

Dec 19, 2017
Jupp, because Cyberpunk just taken 8 years in the making with thousands of people working on it during that duration. It pre-sold 8 million copies and still released to a shit show of unoptimized mess.
You are kind of wrong...
Yes, the game was announced in 2012 and a trailer in 2013.
However Cyberpunk haven't been in active development until after The Witcher 3's DLCs where complete.
So Cyberpunk 2077 have only been in active development from somewhere after May 2016 when Blood and Wine was released for The Witcher 3.

And unoptimized mess...
For me the game is running smoothly, I have a 1070 TI with an I5-6600k (@4.3ghz OCed) running on a 1440p monitor, running the game on high quality and I have >60 FPS for the most part of the game. With my specc I wasn't expeting to be able to run on high quality, I was expecting to be needing to lower it to medium or even low.
Sure there are a few bugs here and there but nothing game breaking from my point of view

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
You find the memory by chance?

no but doesn't like the update

the renders are very good, like jessica o neil but too long for update to release and it's been short :(

i know it's a lot of works but it's frustrating to wait short update.

I really love Pearl, heels, skirt, render :love: i expect to tease her or tease me but in 6 months xD

i love Alexandra for the same thing. but nothing from her :( just in bed but i love legs heels they don't have in this scene :(

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

Of course compare that to a one man marching band that make his game available through Patreon, and that you are are likely pirate anyways. Yeah that sounds sensible..... *insert facepalm*
400 people worked on cyberpunk 2077. And you are comparing the difficulty of making a picture slide show to a 3d game. It is like trying to say the moons brightness is comparable to the sun.

Yeet

Apr 19, 2017
no but doesn't like the update

the renders are very good, like jessica o neil but too long for update to release and it's been short :(

i know it's a lot of works but it's frustrating to wait short update.

I really love Pearl, heels, skirt, render :love: i expect to tease her or tease me but in 6 months xD

i love Alexandra for the same thing. but nothing from her :( just in bed but i love legs heels they don't have in this scene :(
Its a poster on the wall near your new job in the mall.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
400 people worked on cyberpunk 2077. And you are comparing the difficulty of making a picture slide show to a 3d game. It is like trying to say the moons brightness is comparable to the sun.
Might want to re-read what the guy I responded to said? Like connect the dots...

Also, over the duration of the development of the game, there been way more than 400 people working on it since it was first announced in 2012. Game dev studios of that size usually have a high turnover in manpower.

Reactions: lBaltazar
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes