3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
what do we do when we're done playing with the girl in the toilet, at the supermarket. am blocking the impossibility of returning home. esque the game and already finished ?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
hey guys,
here is a little mod what hopefuly replace the word friend´s son to only son.
Install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
edit: i forget landlady to mother
Please, updated for [v0.4a]!
THANKS in advance...

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Well see you in 10 years when this progresses, I don't know why I have the feeling that the scenes of the shopping center, should have been in the previous update and not put that scenes call it update 4.0, so I can never be a patreon of these games

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
first time player question. do i want to let mom and sis catch me watching them? it says in the top that they will remember. so i dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. without context, i don't know if i'm raising a stat that will get them to do things with me later or hate me.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm stuck at the panties and need the sequence. :(
It's possible I'm missing a step, but IIRC, once you have the option to lick her stomach, kiss her navel, or check her wetness, the sequence is: check her wetness > Not yet (red X) > lick or kiss once > check wetness > Not yet > lick or kiss once more > check wetness > Not yet > lick or kiss once more > check wetness > kiss major lips > kiss clitoris > pull panties to the side. Do not begin with a lick or kiss. I think the rest of the scene plays out on its own.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is getting on my knee's and kissing the sisters feet the only way to get some romance from her or can i tell her to fuck off too?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
For anyone wondering what the requirements are to get the full scene with Eva this update
A quick mockup of the options that impact your relationship with her

1. Don't fondle her breasts when she visits you at home on day 1
2. Do not ask her what the most expensive gift is that you got her when you are in the café on day 2
3. Blue jeans top
4. Choose the 'Ok, i won't peek' option while in the toilet
5. Choose the 'Let me just please you' option

other options are free to play around with
Have fun :)
DAMNIT! :mad: I fondled her breasts on day 1 and asked her about the expensive gift. :(

Reactions: House Of Black

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
It's possible I'm missing a step, but IIRC, once you have the option to lick her stomach, kiss her navel, or check her wetness, the sequence is: check her wetness > Not yet (red X) > lick or kiss once > check wetness > Not yet > lick or kiss once more > check wetness > Not yet > lick or kiss once more > check wetness > kiss major lips > kiss clitoris > pull panties to the side. Do not begin with a lick or kiss. I think the rest of the scene plays out on its own.
Did this but at the very last step, she stops me, puts on her top and leaves. I think it may be because I felt her up on day 1. Going to backtrack a little now. I just hope that there may be a little more.... ;) Thanks for the help! :)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can't be, because the sequence shouldn't start if you did. something must be out of order.

personally, i can't get to the lick her stomache part. she leaves after i pull her skirt off. i don't know what my first steps should be. any tips to for the start?

i go soft - hard (skipping slap)- nipple - kiss - "word, i swear" - kiss lips - kiss neck - skip twice - take off skirt - take no refusal makes her leave so i'm stuck here.

Last edited:
Reactions: shark911

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
can't be, because the sequence shouldn't start if you did. something must be out of order.

personally, i can't get to the lick her stomache part. she leaves after i pull her skirt off. i don't know what my first steps should be.
if u have the option to pull her skirt press the RED X in the right corner. i think u must to this 2 times

Reactions: SomeOldFart

waltage

May 19, 2017
why the menu game is so slow, hell of bug, text don't skipped, game is very slow, sound in the video don't muted
PLS change your programmer ASAP

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes