3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Oh, yes, that definitely might do it. I believe you get +1 Perversity by doing that, but you also get -1 to your relationship points with Eva. You need high enough to get the desired outcome at the end of the bathroom scene with her.

Yes, sadly that's the end. If she gives you her soaked panties before leaving, you've done it correctly. That's all right now with her.
Yep, she gave them to me. :love: Now, the waiting begins again.;)

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so does game move anywhere since prev. update?

and does 0.3 ic-patch work with 0.4?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Decided to wait for a few updates for things to maybe change, I just wanted to ask one question, is the MC still a spineless bitch?
Given there's no new scenes with that chick who tries to make you be her bitch? Yeah, technically.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Dev Note: Old saves will not work. You have to play the game from the beginning. <--- This note from 3.0 or this latest release?
That's what I was asking, too, since that warning has been there since a few earlier updates, but was never altered.

nieselZ

May 11, 2019
What are you trying to prove here?
Looking at your post history of just the last 24h it's all posts that shows you either sucking up to Alex or bragging about how you completed this update without a walkthrough.
You do realize that 99% of anyone's patrons come from F95zone right; where do you think these creators get the exposure from?
Snitches get stitches

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
What are you trying to prove here?
Looking at your post history of just the last 24h it's all posts that shows you either sucking up to Alex or bragging about how you completed this update without a walkthrough.
You do realize that 99% of anyone's patrons come from F95zone right; where do you think these creators get the exposure from?
Snitches get stitches
I don't want to prove anything, I want Alex to get more supporters with the fantastic game. I have been supporting Alex for a long time and I don't need to ingratiate myself with him. I just think it's sad that the top patrons are doing it. In other games I support it's the lower levels that share the game. I have already tried to help Super Alex at Lucky Mark. I also supported him with $30 the whole time Alex didn't post anything.
Screenshot_130.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
I don't want to prove anything, I want Alex to get more supporters with the fantastic game. I have been supporting Alex for a long time and I don't need to ingratiate myself with him. I just think it's sad that the top patrons are doing it. In other games I support it's the lower levels that share the game. I have already tried to help Super Alex at Lucky Mark. I also supported him with $30 the whole time Alex didn't post anything.
View attachment 940328
I 'd like to know who can help you :unsure:

Reactions: coolboy88

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Do you have to start over again for this release? The "old saves will not work" note is still up on the OP.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes