3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
That's what I was asking, too, since that warning has been there since a few earlier updates, but was never altered.
oki that was what i thought, an old warning never removed, thx

Your point? Maybe the f95zone guys can take the latest version down, again. Or else, to put it bluntly, sh*t happens, what are you gonna do? That's life, I guess. :sneaky:
he been here since 2018 and almost 600 posts
have all those posts been about similar stuff? or he just want everyone to support this game and only this game?
or maybe just virtue signaling, "look how amazing i am guys, i stand up for something, look at me, look at MEEE"

• Haha
Reactions: Led

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Okay here is a list with all positive and negative REL Points for Eva. To get the full scene u need 9 or more
and the scene is ending with the panties on the shoulders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot for this. I was missing one choice and getting a little abrupt ending as an Eva fan. Finally I reached the proper soaked panty ending and fuck yes I melted. Amazing.

Since day 1 I was an Eva fan and I waited a long time for this update which was a blessing. Little scuffed dialogue as usual but I think I'm used to it by now. Alex won't change his english at all I gave up on it. But his production quality and top notch renders with brilliant models will be more than enough. And can't repeat myself enough, Eva is a blessing! Best girl.

Excellent update, today was a good day.

Reactions: philve62

Decimus77

Apr 3, 2018
I for one really like this game, the pictures are simply amazing and the characters are beautifull and interesting. I cant wait for the point where 1 of the females the mc lives with takes the initiative. and simply rides the shit out of him while he is sort of asleep xD. two of the females are dominant enough to just take what they want, the other is horny enough to act on impulse.

looking forward to the next update!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Wow, the women in this are super hot ... and I dig that you can be quite a perv, though I think I'm messing up the MC's chances with them by always going that way, haha ... I'll have to give it another runthrough whenever the walkthrough mod is updated as I'm sure I've not pulled things off optimally.

Only real complaint is how the relationships work... at the start I presumed that lady was my wife and we were living with our daughters and that made things kinda messy from then on ... and as you can't submit both sides of the relationship then she'd call me the son of her friend and stuff anyway even if I'd said mother/sisters...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
My 2¢... Just ended Vs 0.4a. Pretty renders and I see potential. I must admit, I'm kinda worried about "surprise NTR" seeing how pretty much every potential LI have red flags that looks like a possible NTR story. Plus the render here of who seems to be Alexandra with cuffs and in slave pose doesn't help much. Other than that; kinda takes me off character seeing how MC acts beta-ish, but suddenly the supposed rebel girl at the mall recognized him and according to MC she looked scared of him. But I guess Dev can use this as amnesia plot and try to make some character development until MC gets his memory, a spine and grow some balls. Oh, and FFS; give us some backstory already. The way nobody tells MC a thing about what happened that made him end in a coma, come on; who waits that much without demanding to know the essential answer that clarifies all his situation? Other than that, I'll still continue checking the updates, there's a point of 2 that I dislike, but nothing that makes a game unplayable for my taste and my opinion. :coffee:
I don’t see it, and I don’t think Super Alex will blindside his fans with NTR. As far as the renders go, what’s the difference between them and other games like EOL or Milfy that have those same kind of non canon renders?

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
hey guys,
here is a little mod what hopefuly replace the word friend´s son to only son.
Install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
edit: i forget landlady to mother
can probably use the 3a ic patch cus it only changes the names/titles

Can someone pls confirm it works? Gigan states version in the title.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It *appeared* to work for me. There were a couple instances of 'son of a friend' and 'friend's son' I believe - but otherwise it was working for me.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes