3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
Lust and passion is that the name of the game or the creator of it?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/

However, I think it is L&P´s style of creating graphics that makes game progress seems slow to some people. There are a lot of surroundings, a lot of extra images that require tons of work. A example: most developers will make perhaps 3-4 images and the dialoge if the character leaves one place, drive his car and arrives at a new location. Not L&P though, he makes another 5-7 images of scenery along the route. It may give the story more context and satisfy the devs desire to visually describe his story, some players will see this as a hindrance in ther persuit of lewd content. It has been this way from the beginning and if you read through the comments a lot of players like the game because of it. And without a doubt, that style of game making is a lot of work and therefore story progression might suffer a bit.

Super Alex story is similar, there is a self imposed bar of visual quality that require a lot of effort to keep up. Hight effort ends up in a lot of development time. Add to this a skill in programming that is improving but have been a bit lacking according to the devs selfreflection. The solution there was both to change game engine, to focus on learning and get programming help. The latter turned out to be extra work when the new programmer left the project.

Nevertheless, people will never be satisfied. Even if there are good reason and most people are happy with it there will always be a few outspoken or simply trolls that insist that this is the worst game ever, the dev is a cheap and lying bastard and every patreon supporter is a fool.

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I love the game but can someone tell me what the naked hott chick on the cover has to do with any of this??
1. to attract players (you know books and games are sold by a cover?)
2. it might be from game someday (maybe that dark haired sister)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I love the game but can someone tell me what the naked hott chick on the cover has to do with any of this??
I believe that is Alex, But we have not got to a stage in the game where she could be posing for a photoshoot.
(Alex?, Look at hair; Photoshoot?, MC's skill plus position of arms behind back)

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I believe that is Alex, But we have not got to a stage in the game where she could be posing for a photoshoot.
(Alex?, Look at hair; Photoshoot?, MC's skill plus position of arms behind back)
yeah thats momma. look at her making her already large breast even bigger.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
navigation system in the game is absolutely terrible
way to many clicks just for the simplest tasks and going point a to b
good luck with your game

Reactions: pingwin
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes