V0.6a available now.

May 12 - $30 Patrons

May 14 - $20 Patrons

May 17 - $10 Patrons

May 21 - $5 Patrons

----

I can take $5
Just to add to that, this little bit that was under that part

"I remind you that this version of the game is very small, I already wrote about this in detail in the previous post. But I had to go through this stage. Now I'm moving on, there is a lot of work ahead, and I'm looking forward to it!

ChangeLog v0.6a:

Added 2 achivies

Added 1 lewd scene

Added Russian translation (nonprofessional) up to v0.5

New Images: 108

New Animations: 47"

Just so that people can go into it knowing it's not a big update.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just to add to that, this little bit that was under that part

"I remind you that this version of the game is very small, I already wrote about this in detail in the previous post. But I had to go through this stage. Now I'm moving on, there is a lot of work ahead, and I'm looking forward to it!

ChangeLog v0.6a:

Added 2 achivies

Added 1 lewd scene

Added Russian translation (nonprofessional) up to v0.5

New Images: 108

New Animations: 47"

Just so that people can go into it knowing it's not a big update.
yeah, god bless the non-lewd animations...can we have more of them in the next update please?
something like 108 animations and 47 renders perhaps, for the start?

• Haha
Reactions: Ara-sH

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I love the game but can someone tell me what the naked hott chick on the cover has to do with any of this??

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
In my humble opinion it's not fair to say that at the current moment. After the delays we got some updates and
the current one is also on it's way.
If you want to see the Milking champs, take a look at Irphaeus for example, he is milking 1300 patreons for almost a year without any release. Super Alex compared to him is a saint :p
if yall wanna see someone that is milking it to the moon and beyond then check out saddoggames now hes milking it to the make. its been about a year and all he released was maybe 10 minutes worth of content. and the game is still broken.

Apr 10, 2019
if yall wanna see someone that is milking it to the moon and beyond then check out saddoggames now hes milking it to the make. its been about a year and all he released was maybe 10 minutes worth of content. and the game is still broken.
Oh we're talking milking , check out Lust and passion, 6 months if we're lucky for a quarter of a playable day

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
No way people actually think this dev is just milking , updates 1-2 months with great animations and renders , don't know how good we got it compared to others.
No they really do think it. People who love getting things paid for by other people oftentimes have much higher expectations than the person spending the money. They have yet to properly understand a few basic concepts of life I think.

Reactions: hunt005 and Stuwi71
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes