3.50 star(s) 187 Votes
Jan 28, 2018
off topic......can someone help me with the name of a game? it's about a guy who makes a mobile game, gets rich and takes his lady friends on a vacation.........it's killing me that i don't remember
P.S. good update

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
off topic......can someone help me with the name of a game? it's about a guy who makes a mobile game, gets rich and takes his lady friends on a vacation.........it's killing me that i don't remember
P.S. good update
sounds like second chance happiness or something simliar

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
P.S. good update
Second girls happines but i think its abandoned

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Best case scenario right now is to do the same as with Lucky Mark, just bookmark this and forget about it for the next 1-2 years. Then, when you get around to this again, you can enjoy hopefully the complete game. Waiting every few months for these 10-15 m drip fed content updates, its just setting yourself up for disappointment, and ruining the overall experience.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Is there a way mc can get some panties cause I read in some reviews that Saturday he can do it but how I am not sure. Mc got a chance to go in girls bathroom but just had the opiton of watching Kate not taking her panties or anything but if it is mentioned then there must be someway of getting it. Also it is mentioned that jerking off option is the end of the update then in the next update maybe there is an option to not jerk off also then only we can continue and I would request dev to mention that "This i the end of the update" so that the players know that there's nothing more.

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Well its great, nothing to complain... Render are perfect and the story so far is also perfect. When im gonna play it at the end i would love those animations...

Keep it up!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes