3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
Oh no, I see them, but when i click them I just get the notepad of them, not a file...is there a way to add that to the game file?
The "How to use" section explains how to download and apply the file(s).

Doesn't quite work in version 0.6a like it's supposed too, If you go to Alexandra's bathroom when she's talking to Crystal on the phone, she refers to Alexandra as 'mom'.

Only just started this new version, but thought I'd mention it.
I just tried that myself and I see the updated dialogues (as per attachments). These are the only two lines that needed an update. I did upload the wrong file initially but replaced it within a minute; maybe you managed to nab that one?

Samajd

Jan 27, 2018
lol this guy getting payed 10.000eur for nothing. thats why i didnt patreon him, since his last game, and low activity

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i never understand when people wait months and do a update that is a few minutes long... at this rate it will never ever be finished. If the dev doesnt have his heart in it and doesnt want to do it then just abandon it.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
I think is not Patreon fault for the alter fenomen of the games. I think is developer fault to listen to the complainer let them to influence in alter the game, Patreon is only a way to developer to receive money for the creations created, the fault of the developers is excusable because few are true to their vision, but they also need money and then they need supporters and then in order not to lose from the fans they fall into the mistake of listening to the demands imposed by them. It's not the fault of the system, maybe the creators who already have a stable base of supporters, maybe it can withstand the requirements, if not, then they will go with the flow.So it's the fault of those who make these demands. One last word, if you go to suport one creator you suport not for game itself, you suport the creator to make his work more easily, you suport the creator because you have faith in him and in his work.
Except what I was referring was Patreon's Policy to ban content if it features things that they consider "immoral" such as incest and other things they consider "immoral" that go against their "Policy" they're literally the 4Kids of Indie Content developers. So yeah it is Patreon's fault

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes