3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
The "How to use" section explains how to download and apply the file(s).

I just tried that myself and I see the updated dialogues (as per attachments). These are the only two lines that needed an update. I did upload the wrong file initially but replaced it within a minute; maybe you managed to nab that one?
Hey,

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, we appreciate you doing this. It's rather jarring when the MC calls her Alexandra, with the normal patch, so this one is great.

In answer to your question, It's the line:-

"She's wasted no time, mom, and that's not good for us."

Cheers.

Capture.JPG

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
I really want to like this game the general idea is great the girls are stunning but the MC is a frickin soy boy his Mother says he is the "Man of the house" then treats him like a bitch his Sister Elana gets him mad and his 1 comeback is please let me do your work for you pretty please ooh please don't shout I'm sensitive boo hoo FFS grow a pair i had to stop playing as i wanted to feed both his mother and sister their own intestines but you get no chance for any sort of Alpha behaviour at all, all you can do is blame yourself and kowtow please let me lick your boots clean don't worry you don't need to i don't know explain just what the ever living fuck happened to me just leave me in the dark and get antsy when i ask. there is a supposed dominance route but i can't for the life of me see how that is ever gonna happen unless it is the mother and sister against the MC.

Please tell me that he actually grows some testes and starts to actually do something other than drooling over everyone like the window licking idiot he seems to be at the minute. I mean is it worth me trying to go on or should i end the pain now.

Soromonji

Oct 20, 2017

A1.jpg

Hello everyone! All is doing well! I’m moving according to the plan.
For the past week I have been working with animations and finalizing the release. At the moment, 40 animations have been posed (22 rendered), there are still about 15 animations left to posing-render them and release the v0.7 update - this was my plan from the very beginning. Day 2 of the game will be over, and it's time to think about a full Free Roam starting from day 3. A little later, I will once again make a poll on whether it is worth doing or not, about the advantages and disadvantages, about the limitations and possibilities.
I have only a rough idea of how this can be implemented, and I still do not know what difficulties I may face, all this will appear in the process of work, but since I know that many projects are implemented with full Free Roam on Renpy, then I think I can deal with it .. Another thing is not to be carried away into any "jungle" and complications, so as not to create artificial difficulties for myself, which are not worth it))
Truly Yours,

SUPER ALEX

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

View attachment 1195345

Hello everyone! All is doing well! I’m moving according to the plan.
For the past week I have been working with animations and finalizing the release. At the moment, 40 animations have been posed (22 rendered), there are still about 15 animations left to posing-render them and release the v0.7 update - this was my plan from the very beginning. Day 2 of the game will be over, and it's time to think about a full Free Roam starting from day 3. A little later, I will once again make a poll on whether it is worth doing or not, about the advantages and disadvantages, about the limitations and possibilities.
I have only a rough idea of how this can be implemented, and I still do not know what difficulties I may face, all this will appear in the process of work, but since I know that many projects are implemented with full Free Roam on Renpy, then I think I can deal with it .. Another thing is not to be carried away into any "jungle" and complications, so as not to create artificial difficulties for myself, which are not worth it))
Truly Yours,

SUPER ALEX

a full free roam with actual content? or is it just going to be go from place to place doing nothing with no story... this game has a promising start with a lot of things that you want to uncover as a player but the way the updates have been so far its left many feeling like we wont ever get answers to anything or even get through a few days

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I don't get it, the previous update ended after Kate passed out, I downloaded this 0.6a and only thing I can do is to drink water and try to jack off. But changelog says there is "47 new animations and 108 new images" what I missing then? If this animation only for previous scenes then that's really frustrating update :(

Also, I don't know if the dev visiting this forum, but during the dream Elena accuse the MC of masturbating his sister's pussy, but he didn't do that in my playthrough(to perverted thing IMO) , but the game doesn't register this choice.

Last edited:

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
I don't get it, the previous update ended after Kate passed out, I downloaded this 0.6a and only thing I can do is to drink water and try to jack off. But changelog says there is "47 new animations and 108 new images" what I missing then? If this animation only for previous scenes then that's really frustrating update :(

Also, I don't know if the dev visiting this forum, but during the dream Elena accuse the MC of masturbating his sister's pussy, but he didn't do that in my playthrough(to perverted thing IMO) , but the game doesn't register this choice.
You should check the house before you drink water, if you don't then that's yours choice and no content lol.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
You should check the house before you drink water, if you don't then that's yours choice and no content lol.
Well I actually checked, but didn't found anything. Only Kate sleeping in her room.

Edited: Ok, I cheeked again and found pepping scene for Alexandra. Not the kind of content I would prefer in a new update. I was hoping for story continuation..

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I think the game ends there lycans and gentlemen..Ahem* No seriously this title is great but it's progressing very slowly, needs more devs or fewer animations during scenes; throw them in only when they truly matter.

Reactions: zzrgg and Hryme
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes